🏳️‍🌈 Chapter One 🏳️‍🌈

A cute speedpaint of reddie at the top 🏳️‍🌈

Richies POV

I knock at her door. She answers with Andrea in her arms. She hands me her and a bag of her stuff in it. "Take good care of her Tozier because I can't.." she says with tears in her eyes. "Thanks Jen. Have fun in your new town. I'll take good care of Andrea don't worry." I say. She kisses Andrea on the check and smiles. She closes the door. I walk to my car and put Andrea in her car seat I bought.

I drive home and hum to some some good music. Once's I'm home I park my car then grab Andrea then her bag Jen gave me. I walk inside my house. I walk past my drunken dad. My moms working her second job.

I go up to my bed room and close the door. I set Andrea down I'm a crib I bought awhile back. I unpack her stuff around my room. I smile at my job well done. I sit on my bed and then I get a message from the gang for a hangout. If I go I'd have to take Andrea. And I need to get her a babysitter when I'm at school. I text them and say I'm in. I grab Andrea, bottles, dippers, and her some outfits. I put the all in a bag but Andrea.

I get to bills and knock. Georgie answers the door. "HI RICHIE!" He says. I smile him and say "sup little dude." He smiles at lets me in. I walk to the living room I see the whole gang. They all look ya me and then see Andrea. "D-d-dude I tho-o-ought J-j-jen would take Andrea with her??" Bill says. I shake my head and sit with Andrea in my lap. She had my eyes and hair. But her mamas skin tone.

Eddie walks over to me and sits by me. I smile at him and he asks "can I hold her?" I nod and hand him her. He looks at her in awe. I smile at the sight of him looking at her. The only reason I slept with Jen is because I thought I was gay but wanted to know for sure. But of course I don't know how to use a condom so.. ya know.

"Don't you need a baby sitter?" Stan asks. I nod and sigh. "I-I-I can ask m-my m-mom I-if suh-s-she would w-watch h-her." Bill says. "I'd really appreciate that Bill." He smiles at me and walks to his mom in the kitchen. I hear him ask her and she says yes anytime. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Bill walks back in and gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and we watch a movie.

• Time skip to richies house •

I walk into my house to see my dad gone which means he's out cheating and drinking. I sigh and walk to my room. I put Andrea down so we can both sleep this late and I don't want her to be up very late. She's gonna miss her mama. I hope she will get used to me.

I get up and brush my teeth. Then I wash my face and walk into my room to find Andrea asleep she's so cute. I smile and put on some music but I don't play it loud. I close my door and lock it. I turn my lights out and turn on my lamp. I pull out my book I was reading.

I put my book down and walk to my bed. I lay down and think about Eddie. He's so cute and amazing. I slowly fall asleep think of Eddie spaghetti.

A/n
Thanks for reading this chapter!
Sorry this isn't very long. And I know
There aren't a lot of reddie seens but soon there will be more in this book just gotta be patient.