The Proposal 💍!!

**Sunday Evening**

You and JC were walking around Santa Monica Beach, gazing at the water and it's calm, soothing waves. JC had taken you out for the day and had even taken you to Santa Monica Pier where the rides were located. Y'all had a blast and now here you were, hand in hand, gazing at the beach. "Y/N, I can't believe we've made it this far. 6 years and I feel like I've known you for a long longer than that." JC said, taking your hands into his.You smiled. "Me too! I wouldn't be the same with anyone else but you..""Really" JC replied, giving you a hug.You hugged back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Really."

JC stared at you for a few moments, then took a deep breath as he bent down on one knee.
"Joshua Scott Chasez! What do you think you are doing!"
"Well... I'm... uhh... going to say something."
Realizing what was happening, you began to cry as tears flowed through your eyes, strolling down your cheeks. "Y/N, I love you with all my heart. Ever since I met you, you stole my heart giving all your attention, love, and so much more than I could ever ask for. These past six years of my life have been meaningful to me and I couldn't ask for a better person than you. Your smart, beautiful, and compassionate in every way which Is why I fell in love with you. I've been waiting to do this my whole life, and now I feel like it's the right time. I want to spent the rest of my life with you and beyond, raising a family and being together as soulmates. I love you so much, Y/N..." JC said, his blue eyes gazing meaningfully into yours. 

"I Love You too, JC!" you said through tears.
JC then reached into the back of his pocket, taking out a velvet box.
"Y/N M/N L/N..." he said, as he opened the box, revealing a beautiful engagement ring, "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"
You started crying all over again, nodding as you whispered,
"Yes , Josh! Yes!!!!" 

You heard whooping and cheering behind you as JC smiled widely, taking the ring and putting it on your finger. He then proceeded to hug you with all his heart, lifting you up in the process and twirling you around. Once he set you down, his lips met yours and you both had a passionate kiss. JC broke away, his forehead meeting with yours, "Y/N, you have no idea how happy I am"
"Me too, baby!" You said through tears, "Your crazy!!" you then said as JC began to cry a little himself, engulfing you into another hug.

Soon, the boys (Who has seen the whole thing) ran to the happy couple and the hugging began.
"Congratulations, my bro!" Said Justin, hugging his bandmate and bestie. "I wish you all the best!"
"Thanks, man!" replied JC, hugging Justin back, then heading over to hug and talk to Chris and Joey.
Lance got to you, giving you a big hug, "Y/N!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Your gonna get married!!"
"I know Lance! I'm so happy!" you said cheerfully.
"Oh my goodness, JC did pick out a beautiful ring, didn't he?" Lance said as he gazed down on your left hand, where the ring was, shining in the moonlight. "And it perfectly fits!!"
You nodded happily, too cheerful to say more.

Yep, it was the most amazing day of you life!