~Tempting Dreamboat~

''How tempting the dreamboat of love is...

How easily you get trapped in the webs of the black widow

yet you don't want to escape ...

You want that soul, that walking sin and pure smile

to stay with you forever and not just be a random bus stop 

you decided to stop by.

Love. Endlessly.

But... trust cautiously...''.

The blond managed to convince the writer to spend the night at his place.

The tenefebric sky was tightly covering the world under his blanket only a few yellow lights glistening on the veil. Having considered the upcoming crisp, Jimin lit up his own fireplace and brought some extra  blankets. After thorough convincing and effective arguments, Jungkook allowed Jimin to sleep on the couch opposite of him, the blond wanting to keep him company.

''Hope you are comfortbable enough...and warm'' Jimin sighed when he heard the loud thunder.

''Looks like this  is going to be a big night'' Jungkook remarked and brought the warm duvet all the way to his shoulders.

''I haven't seen rain like this in ages to be honest. No wonder why you didn't want to come in the first place'' Jimin muttered. With gentle fingers on smooth skin, metal rings colliding with the naked surface as if addicted to each other's touch, Jungkook's hand automatically engulfed the blond's wrist. He sensed Jimin's skin shivering under his grip, the gesture clearly having an effect on the older.

''I wanted to be here. Don't doubt that please'' he stated with a mellow tone. Jimin's gaze never left the younger's dark-amber irises, oddly bringing a feeling of homesickness to the raven haired. Jungkook missed love, he was homesick of love.