Don't Listen when I Scream

A/N : The song goes with the chapter. It has a long intro if you wana skip it the singing starts at 1:20.

We made it back to the tent and Dahlia wasted no time climbing into her bed. She practically just fell down, face first onto it. She laid there straight and did not bother to pull the covers over her. I could not help but laugh at her.

"Shut up Murphy or I will kill you." She told him.

"Shore you will." I responded.

She looked up from her bed and looked up at me. Her eyes widened as she looked at me. I could not help but smile at her.

"Why are you naked?" She asked me.

"I'm not naked." I told her. "I still have my boxers on." I told her.

"Same thing." She said to me.

"I don't like to sleep with my clothes on." I told her.

"Sense when?" She asked.

"I don't know. Sometime in the last five years." I told her.

"Whatever just shut up so I can go to sleep." She told me.

She rolled over so her back was facing me and I swear instantly fell asleep.

I smiled as I watched her sleep. I could not believe that we were here together. I really thought I would never see her again. There she was about five feet away from me sleeping, just like when we were kids.

I had to admit that I was angry when she chose to help Wells today, even angrier when she yelled at me about it, but in the end she forgave me just like always. I could not help but wonder what our lives would have been like if we had normal parents, or if we did not get arrested. None of that mattered though because we were on the ground and we were free.

I laid down pulling the blanket around me loving the little bit of warmth it brought me. I had no idea how tired I was until I was lying down. Sleep quickly came to me.

I was lying down in the butterfly field looking up at them flying around in the night sky. My hands rested behind my head. The grass felt good under my skin, the slight breeze felt good as it ran through my hair. It carried the wonderful scents of the forest of them. I took in a deep breath and that's when I felt something move on my lower chest, almost on my stomach.

I looked down and saw a mess of dark brown hair, almost black resting on my stomach. I had no idea who was lying on me. Her body was resting against mine, her hands seemed to be under her own head.

"Hello?" I asked.

I could not understand what was going on. Or who this girl was.

She moved slightly to my voice. A low mumble came out from her lips. She stretched out a little tilting her face into me closer if that was even possible. She stretched out her arm and placed it over my chest. She gently grabbed onto my shirt.

I was still not able to see her face underneath that untamable main that somehow seemed familiar to me.

Using my arm that was not wrapped around her I slowly moved some of the hair out of her face. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Dahlia?" I asked.

I could not believe my eyes. Why would she be lying on me like this?