college love- rm 7/..

The next day, i woke up early cause I'm wearing a new wig and i want it to look Beautiful. When I'm done getting ready i left my dorm to go uni.

When I arrived i saw that  Namjoon was already here, he lift his head as soon as i entered the room and start smiling showing his dimple.

"hey" he said getting up and giving me a hug, " how are you doing"

"good" i said sitting next to him "Joon" i called him " can we talk tonight ?" i ask earning a little talk.

"hmm sure, about what" he said with a bit of concern

"don't worry it's nothing really bad just you know somethign i want to talk about with you"

-- 

Ok so after a long day,
lunch break with the boys,
class again;
it's time to talk.

Namjoon and me are walking to a park next to the campus to sit on the banch. We started to talk a bit about nothing and everything, then he look at me in the eyes and i feel like it's time to talk.

"Joon, what are we ?" i ask

" I don't know what do you want us to be" he asked back

"I don't know" i answered

He laughed softly

" what?" I tilted my head

" you're cute that's all" he smiled

" you're literally 10 times cuter than me but you're clearly not ready to have this conversation "

" i think you're the one that is not ready to face it you know " he answered with a smile on his face still

"oh i'm but you got to admit that you are cuter, you got dimple. Don't you know thet dimple make you cuter no matter what"

"Hmm ? Yeh i got to admit that i'm kind of really cute" he brush imaginary hair.

" see i'm always right " i laugh

"would you date me ?" He surprised me.

So surprised that i thought that i didn't understand what he said.

"Hmm?"

"Would you date me?"