1 | quiet room

"doushite konna ni kanashii no?"

RECOMMENDED BY:
omeletteamaipan / snows !

SONG TITLE:
quiet room

LINK/VIDEO OF SONG:
https://youtu.be/zu8fEjtGlbM

PRODUCER + VOCALOID:
uki3/ewe ft. Hatsune Miku

WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE SONG:

there is a reason i have recommended this song, and it's mostly because of how deep and meaningful the meaning can be for many people. and i also particularly like how wide its concept can be! the viewer can interpret the lyrics to what they want or feel. i, personally, see this song as two people who have trouble communicating their troubles and opinions to each other resulting into both parties slowly drifting themselves away from each other. i relate to this song in a way. me and my mom aren't as close as we used to be and it kind of makes me sad how everyday there's this heavy tension in the room, which leads us to this song! personally, this is one of my go-to songs whenever i feel sad, this may become yours too! overall, i really like the mv and the tone of this song as well. i can tell there was a lot of effort and thought put into the mv with its symbolism here and there once you think about it!

FAVORITE LINES:

yurui yurui kaze no naka no
nagareta iku kara osanai hi ni
kawashita yakusoku wa zutto
wasurenaide ite yo

english lyrics (courtesy: Bluepenguin)

as you blow along in the gentle, gentle wind
don't ever forget the promises we exchanged ever since we were young

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:

i, personally, like the overall mood of this song. it's especially pleasing and calming to hear whenever i feel down. definitely would be one of my "vent"ish songs.

"kimi mo sugu ni nareru yo."