two

Ashton often went onto Tumblr, he liked to see what the fans were posting about and what their reactions were to certain things the boys did.

One night, he was extremely horny.

And after spending three goddamn hours (yes, three) on PornHub, he couldn't find anything he wanted to get off to. He sat back in a huff, his boner painfully pressing against his boxers.

He shut his eyes, trying to imagine a scenario in his head, something hot—something steamy.

But he just couldn't.

He then remembered the one time Calum had asked the boys if they'd ever read smut about themselves. Luke and Michael shamelessly said they had, and that some of the stuff was incredibly hot.

He unlocked his phone, opening up the Tumblr app. He pursed his lips, was he really going to do this?

Yes, yes he was.

He typed 'ashton irwin smut' into the search bar and didn't even bother to scroll, he clicked on the first account that popped up and in this person's bio, clicked on the link that said 'MASTER LIST'.

He admired the peach and white profile, liking the soft aesthetic. Went it loaded, he scrolled down past the section under Luke's name, and then Calum's and then finally Mike's.

He furrowed his brows; maybe the page hadn't loaded correctly? He tried to go back onto it and saw the same thing.

This person, this 'megwrites' account, wrote nothing about him. Nothing at all.

There was smut on Luke being your stepbrother, Calum being your teacher and Michael your kid's babysitter. Hell, there was even three-ways with a girl and two of the guys, or three-ways with all three boys.

But no Ashton smut anywhere.

He was annoyed now, forgetting about his penis for once.

Sure it didn't matter, he knew there were other accounts on the site who had probably written about him, accounts solely meant for 'Ashton girls'.

But none of that mattered. Why not this account?

Why not the cute account with the curly fancy font and the peach header and white sparkles.

He sent in an ask, not even bothering to set it to anonymous.

He wanted to know why this 'Meg' person didn't even feel the need to acknowledge him as a person to write hot, dirty scenarios about.