Chapter 4

Harry jumped in front of Draco, cast a shielding charm and stupefied the Griffindors. He heard Draco whimpering behind him and stepped away from him, hopping over the unconscious Griffindors' limbs. Draco chuckled and Harry turned around in surprise. Even more to his surprise, Draco leaped into Harry's arms (Harry luckily behind fast enough to catch him) and nuzzled his nose into Harry's neck. Harry looked down and smiled at his boyfriend. Draco stared back, his lips moving upwards into a smile. They smiled at one another until-

"Potter!"

Oh crap, Harry thought, it's Snape.

"Hello professor." Draco said from Harry's arms. Harry turned around to see Snape flushing red. The professor turned and left the library hastily, his robes swishing behind him dramatically. Harry and Draco stared after him before spluttering with laughter. Their eyes met and then suddenly...

So did their lips.

"By the way Draco-"

Snape had walked back into the library, spotted the two boys and looked ready to throw up. He was a greeny-scarlet (a very ugly mix, Harry thought) and sprinted back out, even quicker than before. He didn't look at the two boys again (and months in the future he wouldn't be able to look at them without that image coming into his head).

Draco and Harry laughed and cackled and choked on laughter. Once they finally stopped dying, they looked at one another seriously (siriusly).

"So... I'm allowed to hug you now?" Harry asked quietly. Draco thought about it. He remembered his father's cruel touch, and Voldemort's death cold hug. But he remembered Harry's gentle touch, and Harry's warm hug. He thought of being in the arms of the man he hated, and he thought of being in the arms of the boy he loved.

Draco was not his father and neither was Harry.

He nodded back at Harry, gazing into his boyfriend's eyes and Harry gazed back. They kissed until Harry's arms were numb from holding his beautiful (albeit heavy) boyfriend. They curled up on the floor, lying on cushions gathered from the library chairs and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End