{<¿Welcome to Hogwarts¿>}

Through the week Clara had left, she went overboard with learning about the the Wizarding world, she had read every book in Ace's house about the magical world 3 times.

Clara was now checking to see if she had everything she needed, untill her owl flew on her shoulder, the Owl Clara chose was a Athena noctua, a small Owl that Clara instantly knew was the pet for her, when she picked it, as soon as the cage was opened, it flew straight to Clara and landed on her shoulder, in that moment Clara knew, it was the pet for her.

"Hello, Blue" Clara said stroking the small Owl on her shoulder, Blue then stroked her head on Clara's head.

Checking her trunk, Clara checked off everything on her school list, once she knew that everything was there, she closed it and locked it.

Walking down stairs, with her trunk and Blue still on her shoulder, she saw Ace and her mother "you ready, honey?" Mary asked with a smile.

Clara nodded with a smile "good, lets get going the train leaves at 11:00" Ace said while helping Clara with her trunk.

They got into Mary's car and made their way to Kingscross station, they arrived at 10:30 and made their way through the station "where is this platform anyway, 9 3/4 it does not exist" Mary said making Ace chuckle.

"Its hidden from the public, you have to run between platforms 9 and 10 to get to it" Ace explained.

They arrived between the two platforms "ok, Clara watch me and you two follow, ok?" Both Clara and Mary nodded, Ace walked quickly and disappeared through the wall.

Clara's eyes widened with amazement "ok, our turn" Mary said a little nervous, they both held on to the trolly and started walking quickly, Clara closed her eyes as she was about to go through.

"Clara! You made it!" Ace said happily

Clara opened her eyes and saw a big red train and lots of people, all three of them went near a carriage and both adults hugged the girl.

"Ok, sweety, don't forget to write to us about what house you get in and how your doing ok?" Mary asked, crying a little.

" I'll miss you both" Clara then went for another hug "all aboard!" The train conductor shouted, Clara let go of the two adults and made her way on to the train, she found a carriage that was empty and sat down.

She got out her walkman but before she could turn it on, someone opened the door "excuse me, have you seen a dark haired boy with glasses, or a ginger boy?" The girl asked

Clara shook her head, the girl was about to leave but stopped and looked at Clara again "I'm sorry, are you new?" She asked nicely.

Clara nodded again, the girl came closer and stook her hand out "I'm Hermione Granger, nice to meet you"

Clara shyly shook her hand "Clara Song" she said quietly.

Hermione smiled "your eyes, they are very nice" the brunette complimented, making Clara look down nervously "anyway, if you see the two boys I'm looking for, could you tell them I'm looking for them, please" Hermione asked, Clara nodded again, Hermione smiled before leaving the carriage.

Clara sighed, as she turned on her walkman, the calming voice of Freddy Mercury playing through her headphones began playing, the being love of my life.

Clara started mouthing the words of the song before being interrupted by a tap on shoulder, she looked to see Luna, who was smiling brightly, Clara paused the song and took her head phones off.

"Hi, Clara" Luna said excitedly

Clara smiled shyly "hi, Luna" Clara said her voice low.

Luna then looked at the owl on Clara's shoulder "thats a nice Athena noctua, whats her name" Luna asked sitting opposite Clara "Blue"

Luna smiled at Clara, finally seeing the girls eyes again, for the past week, Luna couldn't seem to get those eyes out of her head.

"Thats a nice name, you excited for the first year at Hogwarts?" Luna asked, Clara nodded with a little smile.

Luna turned her head to the side "you don't talk much do you?" Luna asked softly

Clara shook her head "no" she said shyly, Luna just smiled, the silence wasn't awkward for both of them, it was rather nice, just enjoying each others company.

Eventually Clara fell asleep, Luna would often glance at the girl, taking in her features, but Clara started moving "n no please" Luna heard the brunette say softly "s stop please" she said a little louder.

Luna stared at Clara before, she started shaking, Luna's eyes widened as she stood up and went to Clara's side, she held onto the girls arm as she put her other on her knee "Clara" Luna said worriedly, slightly shaking the girl.

The brunette didn't wake up but started swinging her arms about, Luna shook Clara more untill her eyes shot open and she gasped for air, she looked round and stopped when she got to Luna, she froze and her eyes started to water up "hey, its ok now" Luna said softly bringing the girl into a hug, which she accepted.

"P please don't t tell anyone" Clara begged through sobs "I won't I promise" Luna said softy.

The train began to slow, Clara left Luna's comforting hug and wiped her eyes, she looked at Luna and smiled lightly "t thank you, I needed that" Luna smiled back at the girl as they got up and left the train carriage.

Luna and Clara stuck with each other throughout the travel to Hogwarts, they got into the same boat.

Clara was amazed at the sight of a big castle, she stared at it, what she didn't know was that Luna, instead of looking at the castle, was staring at Clara's smile, it was the best thing for miles around at least Luna thought so.

When they entered the castle, they were led by a half giant called Hagrid, untill they reached the hall entrance were a elderly woman in green was waiting.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" the lady explained, Clara was feeling very nervous at this point as they entered the hall, Clara could see everyone looking at her.

She didn't like it and Luna didn't either, Clara didn't like it because it made her feel like a freak, Luna didn't like it because she felt a little jealousy.

They stopped when they got infront of a chair and a old hat.

"I will now call out everyones name, and you will come up, sit down as I place this hat on your head and then you will be sorted into your houses" The lady explained

She made her way through lots of people, Luna got sorted into Ravenclaw and Clara was beging to be in the same house as Luna "Clara Song" she shouted and Clara nervously made her way up to the stool and sat on it, the hat was placed on her head.

"Hmm, you have much kindness in you, but your soul is damaged, your very smart but don't like to show it, I say RAVENCLAW!" The Ravenclaw table clapped as Clara got off the chair and walked nervously to table, Luna waved at her and Clara instantly want over to her and sat next to her.

"I'm so happy we're in the same house" Luna said happily, Clara smiled back "I am too"