Chapter 10

P

E

R

C

Y

Dude. You need to keep your mouth shut." I thought

No. I will start a war if you don't do it. Give up control. Give it to me." Horus said

I don't think so" I said

Then there shall be war" Horus threatened

After my argument with my self and hearing what Chiron said I was getting worried. So I took Annabeth. And told Chiron I was going to Olympus to tell them what Horus told me. He said ok and we got in the Strawberry Field van. Since I have my license I can drive and we didn't need to wait for Argus. We headed for Manhattan. Then I remembered I never told Annabeth why we were here. Then I told her.

"Annabeth, Horus is threatening war if I don't give him control." I said to Annabeth.

"then give him control and be done with it." Annabeth said

I like his girl" Horus said in my head

"shut up" I told Horus. Then I realized I spoke aloud. "sorry Wise girl, I was talking to Horus. And I can't give him control because then I wouldn't be here. It would be Horus. I would be in his head. And I wouldn't get to talk, see or date you. So no. This guys ain't getting control. I told her as we walked in.

"600th floor please" Annabeth said and the guy gave us the key. As we headed up I could hear Horus.

He was complaining about how much he wants to be out. Gods I don't know how Carter put up with him.

When we reached Mount Olympus we walked into the throne room where they all were. It was really awkward but thank gods Annabeth spoke up and told them we have a problem.

"And what is that?" my father asked

"The Egyptian Gods" I said then I told them my story about school meeting Carter and Sadie. Me being possessed by Horus.

"and Horus wants control of my body and threatens war against us if I don't give it to him." I said

"oh. I knew this would happen." Poseidon muttered "I should have known." then he turned towards Zeus. "brother, is there anything to do?"

"well. If he threatens war I would say give him control but then this child wouldn't exist until the day he dies. So no. We just have to fight. Percy. I'm guessing if we were to fight your in our side." Zeus said

"yes" I said

"good. But watch for Horus. He is the most powerful of the Egyptian Gods. He will drive you mad or even mess with your thoughts. Annabeth, daughter of Athena. I am leaving you in charge of him until we Gods have figured out away to remove the God from Perseus."

"ok lord Zeus." Annabeth said

"Annabeth," Someone called. It was Athena. "it isn't wise for Perseus to give Horus control. I hope you can see that. For the world and for you." and with that she left in a flash.

"alright let's go Percy." she said and I followed