#2

I finished my food and started to go weirdly izaya Also was done. We both stopped in front of the shop as I start to clean myself up I hear a ringing come from izaya's pocket he goes a picked it up "hello, yes hi what's up" he starts to walk away has I Watch him I think. "I know that he is bad but I can't help but be with him I have to-to follow him" I start to follow him I go up to his Side he looks down at me our eyes meet "Meow" I say he finishes his phone call and sit's on a Bench I hop up beside him "so what are you doing following me huh" he says to me I look at him "oh right you are a cat" he says I chuckle "hey" he says laughing afterwards. Just then "IIIIIZZZZAAAAYYYYAAA" "oh I was waiting for him to show up" izaya says a man with a bartender outfit on as a vending machine in his hands ready to throw! Izaya jumped out of the way and onto the Machine I also do the same as the man starts to run towards us izaya quickly starts running way I look and started to run too. I run and I see a ledge so I jump onto it and then jump onto izaya's shoulder and curl up around his neck he is surprised but keeps on running. When we finally get away from that man he stopped me picks me up "so it looks like I'm not doing to get rid of you" he says I smile then he puts me into his arms and we go back to his place when we get there he sets me down to let me explore as he sites down on the couch and start to do something I go around and see a woman with Long black hair and a Green and blue top she looks at me "what the hell. Izaya" she says "yes Namie" he says "why is there a cat" she says "oh I see you have meet the newest addition" he says "what!" I say out loud accidentally. They both look at me with shocked look on their face "oh shit" I say realizing what I did "it can talk!" The woman said "oh well yes I can talk I can not only do that but I also can become a human slash cat thing. It's called a Neko" I say "wow that's amazing. So what else" izaya says "I'm also immortal well I have not found anything that can lol " I say "oh my well welcome I'm Izaya Orihara and this is miss. Namie Yagiri and you are" he says " oh right sorry I'm Shayla Shayla sniper" I say izaya goes towards me and gets down to my level "so miss Shayla can to show me what you can do" he says I smile "ya!"