Chapter Eleven

Anonymous POV

Where is she? She thought she could run away from me?! From me?!Well, she was dead wrong I was going to get her.

When I get my hands on that little weak bitch she's going to wish she never ran away from me.

She can run, but she can't hide.

I'll find her no matter what I have to go through, no matter who I have to kill. I've been keeping on the down low while searching for her.

Each day that passes that I can't find her I itch more to abuse her. After all those months of giving up on trying to run away I thought she was definitely through with it. I was wrong she still had a little fight in her. I should have never let my guard down.

I never touched her but I was starting to doubt my actions. I wished I did. When she was around me I didn't want anything more than to beat the living shit out of her but now everything's changed after she had ran away.

I started to develop these feelings for her. I have the need to touch her, to feel her. It's driving me into insanity.

I want what's mine. She is mine! Nothing and no one will get in my way.

She wouldn't know what's coming.

I'm coming for you Rebekkah Meadow that's a promise.

Rebekkah's POV

I felt warm and secured. Where was I? My thoughts were recollected and I remembered the talk between me and Devan. He said he would always be here for me. I smiled at yesterday's events.

I looked to the side of me and seen his sleeping face. God, did he always look this good-looking? If he did only now I've noticed it. His lips were plump and pink and his eyelashes were long and dark even I envied them.

His mesmerizing evergreen eyes opened with a flash.

Oh crap. He's caught me!

I blushed heavily and quickly looked away. His chuckle filled the room.

"I know you were looking at me Bekkah there's no need to hide it. In fact, I'm flattered." He said with his pearly white teeth.

I wanted to change the subject so I thanked him for yesterday.

"Thank you Devan. I mean it, without you and Delaney I-I probably be locked up in here bawling my eyes out non-stop."

"There's no need to thank me. I would do anything for you Rebekkah."

No words were needed when I wrapped my arms around him. He did the same. This felt good, if I didn't go through all that drama between me and Reagen I would go for Devan in a heartbeat but it's too early for that. For now I just have to get to know him more. I don't even know if the feelings are mutual.

Did I really like him or was he just a rebound? No, no ways he's definitely not just a rebound. He's more than that that's for sure.

He pulled away and his smile suddenly vanished and turned serious.

"You have to promise me something Bekkah."

I nodded for him to continue what he was saying.

"If you need anything and I mean anything call me okay? Whatever it is, a shoulder to cry on, a friend, some company even someone to keep the nightmares away I'll be there. Whether it's 3 a.m in the morning or 11 o'clock at night."

I smiled big and bright. I could feel little butterflies fluttering around. Geez, what does this boy do to me? The only other person I got butterflies with were Reagen.

As if noticing my reason for the change in mood he spoke up.

"Don't think about the douche bag forget him."

I try to assure him with the best smile I could sum up, but to no prevail.

~*~

A week has gone by already and slowly I'm starting to get more attached to Devan. We hangout practically all the time including Delaney. Which definitely got Reagen's attention. He hasn't shown up yet thank heavens. I hope he never does. I hope he doesn't find me because I know if he does he'll be hurting me a lot more than he used to if that's even possible.

Then just another drama to add to my life Reagen just has to butt in again. I don't get him at all. One minute he says he can't be with me then the next he's the jealous boyfriend. Why the hell should he care what me and Devan do that's none of his concerns. If he really wanted to be with me he would've dropped all ties with Trinity, but no he chose her over me. So why should I abide his rules?

This past week Reagen's been trying to persuade me to stop talking to Devan. No matter what he says he can't change my mind about Devan.

Now I was just slipping in a movie and getting comfy on the couch with my special blanket. I'm waiting for Devan to show up. It's kind of strange he told me if he could come over so he could tell me something really important. What was so important he had to tell me?

Every second that passed o got more agitated. What if he says he can't hangout with me anymore? What if he says he can't take that I'm so clingy and needy? So much worried thoughts went through my mind that I didn't even hear the doorbell ringing twice.

I got snapped out of my worried thoughts and yelled out, "I'm coming!" To no surprise it was Devan. He was wearing khakis and a white name brand t-shirt that hugged his body which showed his sexy muscles. Just looking at it made me weak to my knees.

I was probably eye raping him due to the loud thunder of laughing that escaped his pink lips.

"Like what you see huh Bekkah?"

"Shut up." I said with an embarrassed looking face. "So what is it you wanted to tell me?"

"Uhm, well I-I let's sit down on the couch first."

"Oh okay then." Why was he so nervous for? He kept in fidgeting his hands and bit his lip. Lately I've been discovering new stuff about him including when he's nervous he bites his bottom lip. Sometimes when he did that it was hard to control myself. We sat down Indian style, both facing eachother.

Then he started again "I-I like you Rebekkah." He took in another deep breath and continued. "I've liked you for a really long time as long as I could remember. I don't like you as a friend but more than that. Your always on my mind day and night. Your the most sweetest and bravest girl I know. And I know everything that's happened but I can't control my feelings no matter how hard I try. So I'm telling you this now, I love you Rebekkah."