Detention Worth While

Warning mature scenes, swearing and rough sex.

Today we will be brewing a potion, draught of living death, the ingredients are on the board. Your sample will be collected at the end of class. You have one hour, you may begin.

As Snape moved around the classroom inspecting potions, Hermione found she lost all focus. When he placed his hand on hers to demonstrate the proper way to chop, he let his fingers linger a moment longer before pulling away, Hermione had almost dropped the root into the potion.

Be more careful Miss Granger Snape warned. This only made Hermione more nervous, she looked back at him as he walked over to another students potion. At the end of class Snape had called Hermione over to his desk whilst the other students had left.

Your work is suffering Miss Granger he said Bluntly. The potion you made today was abysmal, if this continues, I will be forced to remove you from this class.

But

Hermione, if you dont right yourself, I will be forced intervene, here at 7:30 tonight for detention. He stared at her deeply.

At 6:30 Hermiones stomach flopped. She started pacing back and forth in her room, going over the scenario that had occurred with the professor. He had stared at her, and she'd felt a strange sensation like he was staring at her with no robes. Stop it Hermione! She almost wanted to slap herself, it was totally inappropriate but there were no rules against it. Hermione checked her watch again 7:15, best set off now if she was going to get to detention on time, she thought.

Hermione knocked on the dungeon door. Right on time.

how nice of you to join me, Miss Granger, Snape purred. I thought that today since your potion making has been untasteful recently, we could work on technique. Hermione had a sudden image of her bent over a desk and Snape ramming into her, she blushed noticeably.

Snape ignoring her heated look, led her over to a cauldron with a set of ingredients beside it. The instructions are on the board, you have two hours, begin. She looked blankly up at him. She was supposed to what? Oh right. Making a potion, her hands automatically reached for the knife and scanned the board. The instructions written in Snapes cursive handwriting were something that stirred feelings in her.

Take down your hair

Unbutton the first two buttons of your robes, just until the top of your cleavage

Step out of your underwear

Turn around

Hermione shuddered. Was he serious? She turned her head slightly to see what Snape was doing. He was standing in his office, watching her through the glass. His eyes were trained on her every move. A hungry look in his eyes.

She reached up to her hair and shook it out. Her long, generous caramel locks fell down her back. Slowly reaching for the top buttons of her robes, she unbuttoned the first, then the second painfully slow. Sher felt herself getting turned on. Reaching under her robes she pulled off her underwear. Snape was right behind her and whispered next to the shell of her ear. So far, youre doing an acceptable job of fo0llowing directions.

Before she knew what had happened, Snape had her pinned against the desk. You want this, dont you? he was wearing only a pair of silk black boxers, which were tented. I want you to pull them down. Hermione obeyed. Slipping her fingers into the waistband she pulled them slowly down not taking her eyes away from his, his erect cock sprang out and bounced.

Hermione stared at it, it was huge and intimidating.

Bringing Hermione up from her knees on the floor Snape hissed you wanton little but before he could finished Hermione had her lips on his welcoming the kiss he explored her mouth with a fiery passion, pulling away to breathe and not giving her a chance to recover any thoughts hed placed his hard organ at her entrance and pushed himself in roughly. Her tight sleeve was very welcoming to him as he slid in and out of her heat, pounding into her until eyes had rolled up in her head.

You are extraordinary he whispered but Hermione couldnt answer she was at a loss for powerful pleasure she was experiencing. All words had been lost as the professor pummelled her into a higher state of arousal every stroke, every dirty word he whispered pushed her over the edge again and again she couldnt help it. Shit she mumbled.

I am treasuring this moment, rendering the insufferable know it all speechless, who knew, that all you needed was a dose of hot, hard fucking. Hermione couldnt help it she came again her walls clamped tight against Severus. He almost lost it but drove her to edge just once before groaning and filling her body, he pulled out with a satisfying sound.

Fuck. That was. This you were amazing she whispered.

Dont have to tell me twice witch, Severus chuckled. Besides this is only the beginning.