Tamaki x reader

So it's been a while. Okie anyway in this story, if you remember from my last Tamaki x reader your quirk was immunity to all flames and you could summon a battle axe and you also had dragon wings. That is all the same. You are literally the same person in this. You and Tamaki have been together for a while and you also got very close to Kiri, he is like your BFF. Idk if I still have to say this but I will anyway just in case.
Season 4 spoiler.

Your POV

I was rushing to where the other heroes were. I heard fighting, 'I have to help them.' I thought as I rounded the corner. I seen an injured Tamaki and a two villains around him. As I stared longer I felt my blood boil in rage. "Oh hell no." I growled as I summoned my axe and swung at one of the men. It was then they realized my presence. "Oh she's pretty, don't hurt her to bad. I want some of her." One of them said as the both lunged at me.
This fight went on for a while, I was winning until one of them hit me in my blind spot. He bit into my side and I screamed. As I fell I seen Tamaki start to get up, only to get hit back to the floor. Blood splattered out of his mouth as my anger only increased. "Keep ur damn hands off of him." I growled as I got up.

Tamaki's POV

I seen (y/n) get back up as they went for her. "N-no don't." But it came out as no more than a whisper. I seen a glimmer in one of the mans eyes as he got a big crystal and he slammed it into my arm. I screamed in pain as he removed the crystal from my now broken arm. "What you gonna do about it princess." He was taunting her. I looked up at (y/n) as she crouched down and screamed. A couple seconds later she came up with black horns poking out of her head, her teeth were sharp, her nails turned to claws, her legs looked broken in odd ways kinda looks like the back legs of a dragon, she had a tail and her skin in
some spots had deep red scales. The villains haven't even realized that she got up as they started to raise another crystal to my other arm. In a split second, (y/n) wrapped her arms around me and we rolled away from the danger. They looked at us dumbfounded at what was standing before them. (Y/n) summoned her axe and lit it on fire. 'I didn't know she could do this with her quirk.' I thought as she lunged forwards. The weirdo with the eating quirk tried to bite her tail, most of his teeth broke and the rest of them got lodged up into his gums. (Y/n) hit him down and continued to the other guy. "So she's a fighter." He said with a smirk. He shot crystals at her and within seconds all of them fell to the ground like water.
The fight lasted ten minutes before she completely destroyed both the villains. She came over to me and hugged me. "Where's Fatgum and Kiri?" She asked as she kissed my head. I pointed to the hole that they were blasted to. (Y/n) picked me up and I felt someone else grab my arm. "Ok I got him!" A girl yelled. I looked up and seen those two girls from class 1-a.

Your POV

I jumped into the hole and seen Kiri lying on the ground and Fatgum was taking a lot of damage. I ran to Kirishima and held him for a second. As Fatgum kept fighting I used this moment to see their fighting styles and their attacks so I could easily beat them. After a couple minutes Fatgum fell and Kirishima started to get up. "No." I said sternly and I put him down. "Another one?!" One of them yelled.
Time skip
Deku and overhaul are now fighting outside. I seen Deku had Eri on his back, being held there my Mirio's cape. I ran over to help.
Deku was doing fine but I wanted to get a hit or two before he's down. "Deku hit him to me!" I yelled. He did as told and I made my axe bigger as it was engulfed in flames. I hit the final strike on Overhaul as he went rushing to the ground. But Deku was flying to the ground to, he looked in pain and I noticed Eri was using her quirk. "Shit." I muttered under my breath as I rushed over and caught both of them and quickly flew to the ground. I felt a tremendous pain as both me and Midoriya were yelling in pain. "(Y/N)!" It was Erasurehead. I grabbed Eri's chin and made her look at him. Her horn stopped glowing and the pain stopped. She fell unconscious and so did Midoriya. I stood up and grabbed both the children and walked them to the ambulances and they were rushed off.

It's been a day, and I am visiting Tamaki and Kirishima. I knocked on their door then opened it. I seen both of them in their beds. Kiri was sitting up while Tamaki was laying down, he looked like he was sleeping. "Why are you sitting up?" I asked as I went over and hugged the red head. "Cause I can. You gotta problem dragon girl?" Kiri asked in a weird voice. "Not at all, shark boy." I said as I sat next to him on his bed. "Has he woken up yet?" I asked as I pointed to Tamaki. "Yeah he did a while ago. Asked if you were ok." Kiri responded. It was quiet until I felt something touch my tail. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled as I jumped off the bed. "I'm just looking at it. I thought you couldn't turn into a dragon." Kiri said with a smile. "Do I look like a dragon to you?" I asked as I pointed at my face. "Well I mean close enough." He responded. "Who are you talking to?" I heard someone groaned behind me. My cheeks burned red as I turned around and tried to hide my tail and scales. "H-hi Tamaki." I said quietly. "What's wrong?" He asked as I slightly coward away from him. "N-nothing. I just wanted to say hi." I said in a quiet voice. "Come here." He said as he held out his hand. I walked closer and he immediately ran his hands over my scales and he grabbed my hand and looked at my claws. "I wa-" I cut him off. "I should go." I quickly ran out of the room and down the hall. 'I don't want him to see me like this. What if he hates it. What's he going to think of me when he finds out I killed those villains?' I thought as I walked home.

School started up again after a couple of days. I didn't want to go. My skin still had scales, I still had a tail, sharp teeth, claws, horns, and my legs were still bent to an inhuman form. I waked into my classroom after much hesitation and quickly went to my seat. 'Thank god he's not here.' I thought as I looked over at Tamaki's empty seat. To my dismay the door opened to show both Mirio and Tamaki. They both took their seats, Mirio behind me and Tamaki next to me. "I-I ummm thank you." Tamaki said as he grabbed my hand and held it. I didn't look up at him.
Lunch came around and Tamaki pulled me up to the roof to eat. "What's wrong?" He asked as we sat down. I took off my blazer and unbuttoned my shirt so he could see my wings and skin, I then flashed him a smile so he could see my teeth. "And what's wrong with that?" He asked as he hugged me. "Everything. I look like a monster and I-I killed them." I said not looking up at him. "What?" He asked. I could tell he was slightly scared. "I killed the two villains that attacked you. I didn't mean to." I said as I backed away from him and buttoned my shirt. "I know. They told me." He said as he let out a breath of relief. "It's ok." He said as he hugged me. "If you didn't kill them they would've died anyway. The building collapsed. And they were villains." He said quietly. "And you don't look like a mons-."  "LOOK AT ME! I HAVE SCALES FOR SKIN AND I CANT TOUCH SOMEONE WITHOUT CUTTING THEM!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. "And I can't change back." I whispered. I heard Tamaki eating and a couple seconds later I felt tentacles touching my arm. I looked up to see Tamaki with tentacles for fingers, chicken feet, and feathers sprouting from his body. "I look like a monster to." He said as he walked closer. "But you can change back." I said. "You can to, I know you can." He said as he hugged me.
The bell rang signaling lunch was over and I had to go to class 1-a. I smiled at Tamaki and pecked his lips. "I love you." We both said at the same time. We both laughed and I said I love you too. And we went our separate ways to our classes.

This one is so bad I'm sorry. I just wanted to write something cause I feel bad that I haven't in a while. I love you guys. I'm sorry. 💕💕