Chapter 16 (Eunji's POV)

DN: So how are you feeling?
JM: Honestly, I feel get overwhelmed with emotions right now.
Me: How about going back to before your step dad came about.
JM: Sure. So before I was born, my mom was very poor, well until she met my dad. They were like a perfect pair, well until she found out about his job. They had this huge argument about it, this was while my mom was pregnant. Fast forward to when was around like three years old, I had a good relationship with my father until  I was like 5. I found about his dangerous job and the arguments him and my mom have been having. Then one Day, he just left. We were left with nothing. We were so poor that my mom had to get three jobs just to provide for me and her. That's when she met my step dad. I was a little hesitant to like him because he was a millionaire and he seemed stuck up. But he was the exact opposite. He was very kind and caring to my mother. My mother was very happy with him so I accepted him as my father. Now he's one of my best friends. Then they got married after two years when I was 8 which was the age I met you guys. You guys met me at a good time in my life so you guys didn't see what me and my mom went through both financially and emotionally. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about my actual dad. It's just a very emotional story.
JK: It's ok. At least we know now.
Me: Remember we're always here for you. We love you Jimin.
JM: I love you guys too.
We all hugged and watched movies together.

Author's Note
Recommended Book of the Day goes to:
I got breastfed again by
ChickenMusic
❤❤❤❤❤❤