waiting

It was 10 pm

It was 10 pm.
Taishiro would always take a long time to get home and you would always wait for him. But it didn't help the fact that your eyelids were slowly closing. As it happened, you would jerk awake, lightly slapping your face to keep yourself up.

Today had been a busy one. Getting chores done, such as folding laundry, washing dishes, cleaning the house, and making dinner. You also went grocery shopping for the essentials you both needed.

At the end of it, you were tired after running around all day and getting things done.

As of right now, you were sitting on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket. It was keeping you warm but not as warm as you felt being in Taishiro's arms.

'Jeez,' You thought. 'when is he going to be home?'

You looked down at your phone.

'10:54'

He comes home at around 10:15.
You hated it when he was gone for so long. You understood it was his job but...

You sighed.

'If I fall asleep now, will I even be able to see him in the morning?'

As you thought that, your eyes began to close. You had no more energy left to stay awake. So, you decided to submit, and fall asleep.

•••

The sound of a key can be heard being placed into a slot. Soon, the door began to creek open and a man stepped in.
Taishiro took a deep breath and sighed. It had been a long day. He lost all his fat and was ready to eat and gain it again. After his little daydream of food, his thoughts then drifted towards you.

"Honey?" He said out loud. "You awake?"

He felt bad for coming home later than usual. He knew how you would wait for him even if you were tired.

He took off his shoes and placed them by the door, also knowing that you would make a fuss if he walked in the house with his shoes on.

When he was done placing his shoes down, he heard light snoring.

Taishiro peered over the couch.

There you were asleep, laying on the couch with your phone in your hand, all huddled up in a blanket.

Taishiro chuckled, thinking to himself how cute you can be, even when doing the simplest things.

As he was walking to the kitchen to eat, Taishiro felt a hand grab his hoodie.

"T...Taishiro.." You whispered, eyes struggling to stay open. "Is that you?"

He reached down and kissed your forehead.

"Hey sweetheart, sorry for taking so long.." Taishiro whispered back.

As he turned back, he felt arms wrap around him from behind.

"Please Taishiro, don't go.."

You were more important than food at the moment.

Taishiro wrapped his arms around you, picking up your body. He brought you to your shared room and placed you on the bed. He took off his hero clothes and only left his boxers on.

Taishiro then took the phone out of your hand. He plugged the charger in it, smiling when the screen lit up and showed the background of you two together.

Then he crawled into bed, pressing his face into your chest, wrapping his arms around your waist. Soon feeling your hands around his shoulders and your legs wrapped around him.

"Mph..love you Tai.."
"Love ya too, Sweet Cheeks"

""Love ya too, Sweet Cheeks"

•••

SORRY IF THIS WASNT GOOD :,,,0