The Reveal

Toulour drove up to the entrance of his Lake Como house. A maid greeted him on the steps, as she informed him that his guests were waiting on the veranda for him.

"What guests?"

———————————————————————

Danny and Tess were cuddling on a seat looking out over Italy, waiting for the crazied Frenchman to arrive.

"Well, you must have very good contacts,"Toulour announced,"I hear it usually takes days to buy your way out."

"Tess, this is Francois Toulour."

"Madame Ocean, at last,"Toulour greeted.

Tess grinned,"Hello."

"He's French,"Danny whispered, with a smile.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere else by now, like...Outer Mongolia, maybe?" Toulour asked Danny.

"Well, before we get to that, we just wanted to ask you one question."

"What is that?"

"How'd you do it?"

"Oh, so that's why you came. You wanna know. Well, I guess that's normal. But I got another deal for you. You both recognize that I'm the best, and I'll tell you my secret."

Tess leaned her mouth to Danny's ear to whisper,"Get him to tell us and tell him that he is the best.."

"Oh, okay."

"...I won't tell him because I think you're the best."

"All right. Thank you," he said to Tess,"All right. We'll tell you you're the best after you tell us how you did it."

"How can I refuse a dying man's last request? The egg arrived in Rome at 6:45 p.m. the Saturday before it went on display. It was at the museum by 8 p.m."

"Wait a minute, hold on. You stole it that evening? With the museum locked down?" Danny was genuinely shocked,"How'd you get in the building? How'd you get past the sensors? Why didn't my recon team see you?"

———————————————————————

The Malloy twins were the recon team, tasked to watch the museum so they knew Toulour wasn't stealing the egg. However, it didn't go to plan as per usual.

"Don't touch my thing," Turk snapped at his brother.

"I didn't touch your thing. Like it works," Virgil said as he rolled his eyes.

"You got greasy hands, you put them on the lens. Now I can't see."

Virgil gestured wildly,"You can't see anything."

"I see you. You look like a retard."

Virgil scoffed,"You look like a retard."

Turk huffed,"I'll pay you a million dollars if you don't speak for a month. One month."

"I wanna eat your whole head." Turk laughed.

"Go ahead. A million dollars. No joke."

———————————————————————

"Right. With no equipment, no rope,"Danny stated.

"Of course. Come on, don't tell me you don't know how to do that."

"How did you get by the laser field in the Great Hall?"

"The laser fields. Well..." Toulour went on an elaborated his con.