4

A/N: Everybody has made an appearance either being in the renaissance or in the facility. So with that said, I will be revealing everybody one by one in each chapter. Now let's get to the story.
————
Everyone was in a peaceful sleep when what sounded like an air horn went off.
"Ow." Everyone groaned as both doors were opened.
"Rise and shine. Get up and ready for breakfast." Jesse told everyone as he went back downstairs. Once dressed and showered, they went and met with the three strangers they had just met yesterday.
"Better eat up because training starts today.You're going to need all the energy you can get."Maria said as she sat next to Delilah and Jesse.
"We only have this one chance to get everybody out. So if we're doing this, we do it right. For everybody we love."Delilah told the group.
———
"First up, fighting is our main priority."Delilah said as she had everybody line up in front of the dummies.
"The head as he/she calls themselves is going to come with full force. They will most likely have guards on standby if they notice us coming. If somehow they start to use everybody in there who has powers of some sort, we're going to fight them. And if that is your friends or family, you are doing what we are training you to do."Jesse added.
"We'll demonstrate, you will follow us and practice with each other or the dummies."Maria said as she demonstrated a kick to the chest and other techniques that can be used. Once finished demonstrating, everyone had started to practice on each other instead of using the dummies.
"Why are we doing this?"The small girl asked.
"What do you mean?"The black hair boy questioned.
"Are we really going to use force on the people we love? We can't hurt them."She cried.
"Hey, we're doing everything we can. Is there something else going on in your pretty little head?"The tall male asked.
"I just don't trust these people. Why would they bring us all here if we all haven't talked? We can't trust these people."She told the group before taking her anger out on the dummy.
"Look, I swear everything will be ok. He'll come back."She smiled at him. Maybe he was right.
————
Meanwhile, Jesse was eavesdropping on their conversation as we watched them from a distance as Maria and Delilah got the next part ready.
"I just don't trust these people."He overheard as he knew everything was going to plan and decided to call The Head.
"They'll be ready by tomorrow night or the next night at least."Jesse spoke
"Good. I want them here soon so hurry up with their training because they're close to reuniting with their friends."The head said and hung up before Delilah walked over.
"Are you ready for the next part?" She asked before giving him a kiss.
"Yeah, did you and Maria set everything up?" Jesse asked.
"Yes babe." She said before walking away to release the teens from practice before starting the second half.
————
Everyone except Jesse, Maria, and Delilah were at the table taking a break when the dark hair girl spoke up.
"I think she's right. We can't trust these people. Where were they while we were training?" The dark hair girl explained to the group.
"I think she's right. We're all supposed to be helping our friends get out and we haven't seen them." The black hair boy told them.
"I have a plan. But I cannot tell it right here." The other boy said as the three mysterious people came into view.
"This half is plainly simple. We set up an area where you are going to be able to practice with weapons. These weapons contain different types of guns."Jesse said.
"But you will also be training like your undercover. It'll be like nobody will know you're even there. So we're giving you time to practice with all of these because everyone's coming home tomorrow."Maria explained.
"So do what you need to so you're prepared because in the afternoon tomorrow we are leaving to bring everyone home."Delilah added.
The four friends followed them to an area where it had all kinds of tech stuff and weapons for them to use.
"Before we forget, the tech stuff is here to help if we need to block out the cameras by turning them off and getting into their files. We don't know where everybody will be at so one of us will go in and see. Most likely they have updated their locks on the doors so will ya w to unlock it from the control center." Maria explained to the group.
"So we're letting you guys prepare yourselves and come and get you when dinner is ready." Deliah said as they left the room leaving the four friends there.
"I'm telling you guys something is up." The brown hair girl said as everyone agreed and prepared themselves so there were no suspicions.