Lost Lady

It's so cold...

where am I?...

who am I?...

am I dead? but for what reason... I guess ill never know

I wondered those 4 questions to myself each minute, it was like I was going crazy slowly until I felt something warm around my body. it was alright but wonder why I am given this warmth... my eyes are open I see... a room filled with old but yet fancy objects around me. I then hear footsteps and pretend to sleep until they are gone, the door creaked opened and I can hear the footstep getting louder and getting closer...but then something or someone spoke to me in a female voice.

"oh please... you can't fool me due to lack of timing of your pretend."

The women titter at my actions and made me sit up straight. I looked at her and she was elegant, she had her yellow eyes stare at me closely but it was mostly my blind eye... Wait...blind eye? I don't remember my eye being blind...

"Hmmm... You seem to have the endurance to move around much more, stand up for me will you."

I got confused and does what she said but before I could get up from my bed my legs gave up and failed to pick up my body but luckily some boy with amber hair ran inside the room and caught me. He was small but manage to hold me up.

"Whoa, you're huge! can't believe women can grow to be this b-big!"

"Arthur show some respect..."

The boy that is named Arthur gave an apologetic look and carefully sat me down on the bed...or at least tried

"I apologize for my rude behavior miss."

He bowed politely as the woman with short dark hair gave me a bottle with a weird color in the liquid. But I drank it anyway and tasted revolting but I kept my facial expressions away and didn't say anything but made a little noise when I finished it.

"The liquid that I gave you shall now give you more strength."

"S... Strength?"

I couldn't talk well as I should. My voice was shaky and weak, Arthur patted my back supposedly that's supposed to cheer me up...I don't know if I should say it does... I'm just so confused about why I am here. And what had had to me?

"We will be having a walk around for a bit tomorrow morning... You don't want to be stuck in bed forever."

"She is right, you have been stuck in this bed for 4 days and never got up."

"I did?"

Four days... Is that even possible?

"Excuse me but... How did I get here?"

"Hm? Are you saying you don't remember...well I suppose I could fill you in with a bit of information when I and Arthur were traveling we head to a place called Attleris, We found you laying on the ground in the cold unconscious, so we brought you here in Camelot where it's much warmer than that cold forest."

"Athletes?... forest?...Camelot??...¨

my head was hurting by thinking too much and Arthur had me lay back and relax... these two people don't seem to be harmful but I still don't know much about them.

¨who...are you two?¨

¨my name is Arthur Pendragon, king of Camelot and this woman right here is Merlin¨

¨Merlin?...¨

¨correct... my name is Merlin the boar sin of gluttony, a member of the seven deadly sins.¨