Hopefully

Chloe sat in the driver seat, wiping the remainder of the tears from her face as it burst into life. She pulled the seatbelt around her securely as Leah slid into the seat next to her; And before Leah had her belt around her, she sped down the driveway, passing her brother's Golf in the blink of an eye.

She had no idea where he lived or where he might even be heading but she headed down the familiar curvy roads towards Clane.

Every conversation she and Chris had over the past few months ran through her mind. Every small detail she learned about him made her mouth curve into a smile until she found herself smiling broadly at nothing in particular.

The usual bustling roads where quiet on this Sunday evening which benefited Chloe, especially when she spotted a familar white Evo ahead of her.

She sped up until she was behind it.

*Honk*

"What are you doing?" Chloe giggles at Leah, who's arm is stretched across, honking repetatively.

"Getting his attention"

The white car suddenly slows and moves closer to the side of the road.

"Go around him" Leah instructs.

Chloe cautiously overtakes him on the straight stretch of road and races a distance ahead before hitting the hazzard lights.

"Time to rock and roll, girl" Leah encourages quickly.

Chloe opens the driver door, steps out and walks to the back of the car, watching as the impeccable, white Evo approaches.

His indicator flashes to over take but thankfully the car stopped momentarily. Her gaze instantly meets those mesmerising green eyes and Chloe smiles hopefully at him.

 Her gaze instantly meets those mesmerising green eyes and Chloe smiles hopefully at him