Do you want me to spit on it?

[recap; I walked away from ondreaz, I went through the hallway and bam, I flinched as I started to look around, couldn't see anything.]

Addison's POV

I was doing a few tiktoks during the party and Tony decided to jump into it, I started laughing "their going to think the wrong idea" I said to him. "I don't care" Tony said to me, we both started looking into each other's eyes "do you really want to do this?" I asked him "yes" he said as he placed his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I slowly pulled away and I grabbed his hand "no, my room" Tony said making it where I was following him now.

-smut warning-

I walked into his room, he locked the door and I sat down on his bed, looking around. He walked towards his bed as he stared at me "what?" I said confusedly. He softy smiled at me, he slowly leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back. That kiss was slow but then we speeded up the kiss, I pulled me to closer to him and we started making out. He had one hand rubbing one side of my face and another hand grabbing my thigh. I softly bit my bottom lip and looked into his eyes. We started to make out again.

He slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid it down with my underwear. We stared at each other, he slowly placed his right hand on my left thigh. I pursed my lips as he started to slowly rub my clit, I gasped with a soft moan. He softly smiled and kissed me. After awhile he took off my top, then I took off his shirt, within I helped him pull off his sweatpants.

He wanted me to lay back so I did, on my back. He opened my legs, I started laughing cause he was between my legs and it felt a bit awkward, not in a bad way. Tony looked at me confusedly, with a raise from his eyebrows "what's so funny?" he chuckled. "it's, just this position feels awkward, since I never did this with you" I said to him, chuckling a bit. Tony pecked kiss my stomach and smiled at me, then I smiled at him back.

He pushed my body back and he put his face close to my vagina. He started to lick my clit and I started to softly moan. I laid my head back enjoying the pleasure he gave me. Seconds later, my body started to move slowly in motion. He gripped his hands onto my waist, slowly squeezing them. He started to suck my clit and it made me feel so amazing, my body started to move a little more fast.

He lifted his face from my vagina and looked at me "relax, were not done yet" he said, standing up. Tony pulled off his boxers "move, over there" Tony said pointing. I nodded my head he then forgot to take off my top so that's what he did. He opened my legs again, nut this time he was close to my face. "ready?" Tony asked me, I nodded my head. He slowly slide his penis into my vagina, he kissed me and I kissed him back. Tony started to thrust slowly "let me see if I could reverse thrust on you" Tony said as I made a confused face. (The reverse thrust is when a guy grinds, but they do it in a reverse).

He started to reverse thrust inside of me and I just moaned, not knowing it would feel ten times amazing than I thought. I kept moaning, when he started to slow down, our kisses became deeper and so passionate. After awhile, he pulled out, he didn't cum yet. He got off of me and I went down on him, I slowly put my mouth in his penis. "fuck" Tony softly said, breathing softly while watching me. I went up and down from sucking his penis, he placed his hands on my head for me to start going faster.

I pulled his penis out from my mouth and looked at him "do you want me to spit on it?" I asked him but in a sarcastic tone, he looked at me "haha, you're funny" Tony said. He placed his hands back on head and I back to continuing sucking his penis. After I finished, he cummed. I kissed him but he slowly pulled away. He pulled my body to the edge of the bed and he bent me over, he got behind me and slowly slide his penis into my vagina.

He started to thrust fast already and I was moaning. We were doing doggy style, he gripped onto my waist so tightly, pulling my body back and forth. A few minutes later, he pulled out but didn't cum. He laid down on his bed anf he threw the sheets over him, I laid next to him but was next to the wall.

Minutes later we were making out and I got on top of him, we both were smiling towards each other's. I had his shirt on and it reached my thighs. I started to grind against his body then I put his penis inside my vagina. I grind in motion, while he was inside of me. We were both softly moaning, he placed both hands on my waist.

Minutes later I was hopping up and down, we were both breathing all heavily. I was moaning through most of the intercourse. My hands were in my hair getting tangled up, he started to squeeze my hips more as he was reaching for my butt and squeezed it gently. I started to get really close, then Tony started squeezing my waist more tightly. He pulled out and started to come, Tony knew I didn't cum so he wanted to still pleasure by eating me out again. He sucked onto my clit as I started to move around a lot, I breathed more deep. I felt myself cuming as he began sucking it up. After that we laid next to each other.

-smut ended-

Addison's POV

I woke up in Tony's arms, I smiled seeing that him and I did it. It made me so happy, being with someone I'm absolutely happy with. Tony moved around for a bit, he caught me looking at me "how long you've been up?" he asked "like two minutes ago" I said to him. He reached in to kiss me, then I softly kissed him back. We didn't do much as stare and cuddle with each other. "we're together?" I questioned him, he then looked at me "of course, we've been talking for so long" he said to me.

Minutes later, I got up and threw the clothes on I had from last night, I tossed him his shirt. "No, keep it. You don't have anything that's mine" he said to me, I took his shirt and leaned forward to him and pecked kiss him. I walked off and opened the door, he looked at me confusedly....

A/n: [1,187] words. Please comment what you think and please vote :)