Getting to know the Demoman

Y/N's pov
I woke up in my bed and got ready for breakfast. As I was walking up the the 'Mess hall' I heard shouting "You are gonna cook demo! I have to clean up the mess!" "No! Have Someone else 'elp you!" I then entered the room of shouting "what's going on?" I questioned. All eyes then looked at me "it's nothing laid" then demo started walking to the kitchen to start cooking.

"Could I help?" I asked before demo could even enter the kitchen door "sure laid" I went to the kitchen then we started cooking. We made some Burritos, and passed them out to the other men "oi, this is delicious sheila!" "'ave to agree vith zhe bushman, zhis is really good" sniper and spy complemented while taking another bite out of the burrito"the laid taught me how to make it" demo said while  winking at me. I just smiled back at him and took another bite from my burrito.

After breakfast I helped demo clean the table and dishes because Engie was somehow sick. After we finished with cleaning, we went around the base and demo showed me some of the pictures of him when he was younger, he even showed me a picture of his mom and told me how much he misses her. We were having fun and I was actually glad that he wasn't drunk. He was kinda like soldier, he made me laugh and told me stories "there is a story someone told me it would happen soon in da future laid" "can you tell me?" I asked "sure, liad" then he continued and told me the story " there once was a girl who was intelligent, kind, and gentle. One day she appeared to be staying with nine men. She was so excited because they were from her favorite video game. The girl lived with them for five weeks until she was told she'd be the tenth member, the girl lived there for months and changed all the nine men. Then one day it all ended with the girl dying."
Silence filled the room for a bit.

"How did the girl die?" I asked but demo just said " I don't know laid, the person that told meh the story never told me 'ow she died" so then he continued to tell me some other stories and told me some stuff that did happen and might happen. I loved his company and stories because they were entertaining and interesting but I was thinking about the story he told me before 'was the story true? Who was the girl? What was her name? How old was she?' I thought to myself not paying attention to demo while he was telling me another story.

After some long stories we went to the Mess hall to have some dinner, we had (f/f) (favorite food) and it was delicious. As I finished my plate demo asked me "you wanna hear some more stories or are ya good" I loved his stories so I answered "sure! I'd love to hear them" then I took my plate to the sink and cleaned up. After cleaning demo and I went to his room so I can hear more stories. He was telling me some interesting ones but not long after I fell asleep on his lap.

Demo looked down at me and smiled, then carried me to the guest room and put me in bed "good night laid" he said as he walked out of the room smiling while closing the door

Demo's pov
'The little girl is now asleep. She's so adorable and kind, so I think me and the team would love it if she stayed here with us'. As I was walking down the hall I saw heavy on the way "leetle Y/N is asleep, Da?" "yea the laid is asleep, I put her in bed" I answered him. Then walked to my room and went to bed without changing out of my clothes.

A/N
751 words! I hope I'm doing good so far because I'm running out of ideas now and now that there is not going to be school for a while I'll have to stay home for a while and doing  learning online so if I have my stories come out later than usual then do note that it is the learning and the Coronavirus's faut. But anyway see ya next chapter!(got any ideas for the last 5 classes feel free to tell me)