A Father's Wish

"I wanna live forever."

Khan looked up from the ground, panting. The blue liquid on his hands slowly began to fade to red. His mouth slowly began to open in horror as he watched. His eyes darted around, what was happening? "KHAN, LOOK OUT!" someone yelled from behind him. He glanced slightly, still shocked at what he saw on his hands. With a thwack, khan was thrown sideways, crashing into the floor. Faded screams for him entered his ears before a high pitched sound filled his body and took him.

He jolted awake. His hands still stained red. He groaned slightly and stood up. "What the fuck?" He rubbed his eyes and gave a long exhale as he looked around at the area around him. It looked like a room. The training room? He slowly raised himself up and looked around. "Why am I." he trailed off as he saw the blood that covered the floor.

What happened? He asked himself, surprised at what he saw. A small breath escaped him as the memory of what happened flew over him. "Dad?" he asked looking around him. The sound of steps followed behind khan and he turned around to look. His father stood, arms crossed and face darkened. "Dad! You're ok!" he exclaimed, raising a stained hand to him. He's relieved voice startled himself. His father's reaction was to step away from him

 "Dad?" He asked, searching for any sign of good emotion. None came to greet his eyes. "Dad, what's wrong?" he questioned, his voice raising as he started walking towards him. Ronin raised his hand to tell him to stop. Khan paused, his eyes darting to his hand then back up to his face. "You disappoint me. You did nothing to help me. You HURT me." Ronin motioned to a gaping wound that still bled heavily. A large silence fell through the room as Khan processed this. His hands. They began to shake as they started toward his father.

 Ronin stopped moving as Khan approached. "Dad, let me help you." Ronin swung his hand in front of him, throwing khan's hands away from him. "I don't take help from people like you." His eyes felt like lasers as Khan looked into them. He was at a loss for words. His chest ached with the feeling of betrayal. The back of his head began to rocket with icy cold wind. It flowed throughout his body, making him tremble, though he tried to stop himself. 

"I-" 

 "Get out of my sight." 

Khan's father placed his hand on his son's chest and threw him backward into the ground. Ronin collapsed and a loud and slow exhale flowed from his lips. "Dad! No Dad! Be ok!" It was like the floor turned to paper. He fell through the floor into a dark void. 

The sound of his father's voice overtook the silence. "You monster." "wake up" "sorry excuse for a son." "LOOK AT YOU HANDS BOY." "wake up" "You are nothing but a disappointment." Khan couldn't breathe correctly, panicking.

 "Dad!" he screamed "I'm so sorry! Please!". His google's began to fall off his head as he fell faster. He grabbed at it, struggling to keep his hands steady. "No no no!" he cried as gravity seemed to grab him and throw him downwards. With one final look around his father's frozen face of horror entered his eyes. Before he could say anything else, the darkness stole his consciousness.