Description

L- Lavender
L/W- Lavender Witcheart
G/E- Green eyes
P/H- Purple hair
F/C- favorite color (Readers choice)
F/S- Favorite shirt
F/P- Favorite pants
P/S- powers
———————————————————————————
Lavender is a bubbly person but is also depressed so sorry if she has mood swings that confuses you. Lavender also has no parents and her adoptive parents mentally abused her. Her adoptive mother died from drowning. Her adoptive father continued to abuse her but became more violent and threw glass or plates at her. Her real parents had given her adoptive parents a box and told them never to let Lavender open it until she was 15. When lavender did turn 15 she opened the box and inside was a handful of letters from her parents, a huge amount of money, an address to a mansion her parents left her, but what surprised her the most was a card that read information about powers that she has had since birth. The only way to activate them was when she was really mad. So lavender went to a science laboratory to search for answers. When the scientists tested on her the found out her powers could be used as a weapon so they tried to kill her with poison but instead the poison backfired and turned half of her cells bright green. Her powers had been activated and she had gained more strength in them. So when she used her powers to get out of the science lab the government had sent many people after her to assassinate her. She got away although to the address her parents left her also bringing her cat Salem along with her. She now lives in her mansion with body guards and maids that have been trained to fight even the military. Lavender finally learned something about her powers. She could control anyone she wanted. So she trained to gain more control of her power and to strengthen her powers as well. She can now hypnotize anyone she wants for 15-20 minutes and if she goes over that she will pass out for how long those extra minutes were. She can also hypnotize at least 5 people at a time.
———————————————————————————
Lavender had a totally different backstory before but I scraped it and made her a new one. Anyways sorry for the long description and now we can get on to the real story. (P.S I'm adding some of my friends Oc's as well into this story.)