BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.

And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them."
-Dalai Lama

Katie could practically hear the clapping of the demon's hands as she stood above the now beaten ARGUS agents who laid on the floor beneath her. Her fists were still clenched at her side as her chest heaved. She noticed the side arm attached to one of the men and she knelt down to pick it up.

"Don't do it!" a voice ordered and Katie lifted her eyes to see the barrel of a gun aimed right at her. Her eyes trailed to the person holding it with a dark glare. "Stand up, now!" Katie lifted her hands in surrender as she stood up straight. "What the fuck do you think you were doing?"

"Just a nice stroll and then these guys just came out of nowhere." Katie replied with a cocky smirk. "Drop the gun Agent Michaels, you and I both know you can't shoot me." Katie turned back to the door she'd tried to escape through and was about to walk over when a gun shot rang through the hall. Her hand quickly shot to her neck where she felt blood from the bullet grazing her before she turned back to the woman.

"I can't kill you, but I can shoot you." Lyla growled in anger as she stormed over to Katie. "This isn't a game, or some trick. You're here Ms. Robins, so you might as well give up." and with that the agent turned and walked off. "Tomorrow you're given your first assignment!"

"What assignment?!"

"You're not the only one who escaped Ra's Al Ghul." Lyla simply called.

The next morning Katie's eyes snapped open from the dream, and the first thing she noticed was the panic and fear that usually followed such a dream just wasn't there. What was there was a strong arm wrapped around her middle, and a warm body pressed against her back. Oliver Queen was making what she had to do so much harder and if at all possible, it made her love him even more. Her eyes drifted to the sunlight that filtered through the window, and just like every other morning she wondered if today would be the day Ra's made his move. She hated the fear that just the mere thought of the man put inside of her. Soon she felt the hand that rest above her stomach move underneath her shirt.

"I see you're awake." she said, her voice still filled with sleep.

"Mhm." he muttered as his lips soon began moving across her neck.

"You have meetings today." Katie replied trying not to get lost in the man's arms as he continues his dance with his lips.

"I went in yesterday." he replied as his hands began searching for something she was sure he was going to find if she didn't stop him.

"Yes, but you promised your mother and devil woman that your place would remain at the company and—" a moan escaped her lips as Oliver's hand seemed to get closer and closer to removing all rationale from the room. She quickly grabbed his hand to stop him. "You have a responsibility."

"I have many responsibilities doctor." Oliver says turning the woman to her back and shifting her leg over his hip. "To the city, to my company and to you and right now I am prioritizing." and with that he dropped his lips to meet hers, swallowing the moan that escaped her lips as he brought their bodies closer. It took no expert to see where this moment was leading as the room filled with the sounds of their combined moans. Everything seemed perfect for a few moments, until the shrill sound of the doorbell sounded though the room and tearing them from the moment. Oliver lifted his head and turned toward the door.

"You forgot to call your driver who takes you to these meetings didn't you?" Katie asked and Oliver turned back to her and just marveled at her for a moment. It was the way her chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath, or maybe it was her slightly swollen lips that he wanted to kiss once again, but he found himself leaning back to her. "Liver—" his lips were mere inches away from hers when the doorbell rang again. Oliver lets out a frustrated groan before dropping his head to Katie's shoulder. "If someone doesn't answer, he's going to think something is wrong." Oliver lifted his head to meet her eyes. "I tried to stop you before you went too far and now we're both all hot and bothered. This is your fault."