1

Sooo my first Ateez book~ I actually am a new Stan but they're really cute and I wanted to try writing something for a new fandom
💞

This book will have:
Woosan (Ofc)
SeongJoong
Yungi
Jongsang

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yes. I did make it Bottom Seonghwa and Top Hongjoong. No. I didn't write them smut, but Im saying this because sex is implied for them.

I wrote it this way because I thought it would be cute. Also their height difference is like 3 inches.. Some of y'all were a bit dramatic.. 😐

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

No~
I will not be changing the ships lol
If these ships aren't up your alley then maybe this isn't the book for you :(

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I don't think I'll have many triggering themes here.

Mainly Homophobia and lots of swearing. So if that makes you uncomfortable I'm sorry.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
There's an oppa kink
And ass eating

so please don't bother getting disgusted and just leave if it's not up your alley. Getting notifications saying ew this is gross is honestly so rude and annoying. I spent hours on this book and if you're going to be rude this isn't the book for you.

There will be SMUT
(a LOT OF IT)
Crossdressing
Sex Toys
And overall BoyxBoy drama

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

And we start chapter 1 with Smut.

Also if you're new to my book, know I like to put gifs at the top of my chapters, usually they correlate to the plot, sometimes they don't (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

"Hng~ A-Ah!" Wooyoung laid on his side, thighs squeezing together and ass facing his tripod camera at the foot of the bed, so the viewers could get a perfect view of his hole being rammed into by his favorite ribbed dildo

"Fuck." He rolled from his side onto his back and spread his fishnet covered legs for the camera, fucking himself deeply with a clear purple dildo.

Wooyoung whined more.

"Ngh~" Abusing his own prostate, he grinded the dildo against his walls at an animalist pace that was sure to leave him wish shaky legs.

Wooyoung twitched, back arching off the bed as his sweaty blonde hair flopped over his eyes with the sudden movement.

"G-gonna cum~ oh~" Wooyoung twitched twice more before ramming the dildo straight into himself roughly and then coming onto his stomach, the dildo slowly being pulled out of his ass.

Wooyoung panted, out of breath, and satisfied with his broadcast. He turned his head over to his bedside table and looked at the comments rolling in as well as the gifts.

He smiled to himself under the mask that covered his nose and mouth.

Today his blonde hair had been pulled back by a kitten headband accessory that came with a complementary collar.

Wooyoung sat up and grabbed a tissue paper from off camera. He wiped himself off and then switch to speaking in his Camboy voice. Which was needy and bratty.

"Thanks for playing with me." He waved at the camera and stopped the stream. "Please play with me next time~"

Wooyoung flopped onto his back and sighed. These gifts still weren't enough for him to pay his bills next week. And he knew for a fact he couldn't make being a Camboy a full-time commitment because his parents would kill him.

They don't even know that he's a Camboy, but they did send him to college to get his degree in art and mathematics. So if he didn't get those degrees, he knew they would be quick to murder him.

Wooyoung finally got out of bed and put his filming equipment away. He turned around to view his laptop and saw that he had made 2,000 dollars.

"What.. what the fuck?" A smile grew on Wooyoung's face,"I've never made this much!"

He would have jumped around  and celebrated but his legs were too weak from his orgasm.

His excitement was short-lived when someone knocked on the door.

Wooyoung pulled on his robe and went to answer it.

・:*:・

Wooyoung ran up to Seonghwa after his first class of the day. "Seonghwa. I have to move out."

Seonghwa turned and looked at Wooyoung in concern,"What? Why?"

Wooyoung frowned, both males walking to their favorite Boba cafe.

"My landlord made the rent due earlier than usual. And he raised the price. I can't make money in that amount of time."

"Aw.. I'm sorry Wooyoung. I'd let you live with me but I already live with Hongjoong."

"Oh Yeah, your roommate. How is he by the way?"

"He's a good friend to me but I don't think he'd ever replace you."

"He better not." Wooyoung pouted and crossed his arms while Seonghwa pushed the door open.

"I can see if anyone else in the dorm is looking for a roommate."Seonghwa paid for their drinks and the two sat down together.

"Do you think the dorms would fit my equipment?" Wooyoung asked in a whisper leaning over the table.

"For your streams? Yeah."

"Okay.. put in a good word for me please?" He pouted. "Tell them I can cook and clean."

Seonghwa nodded while taking a sip of his drink.

"I'll ask the others and see."

"Thanks Seonghwa."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I'm thinking somewhere between 20 and 30 chapters.

But I won't prioritize this book over Scintillating