Chapter 1

Leah's POV:

I sigh as I look into the distance, the sky now a light pink, yellow and orange, a tinge of purple coming out as the sky darkens. I start to head back to my car as I have a tattoo and piercing appointment soon before I have to head back to forks for some stupid Leech war they started.

I glided back to my car, my now butt length hair whipping around, my sandals in my left hand as I finally reach the showers. Quickly rinsing my feet off I put my sandals back on, walking towards my car, unlocking it as I eased into the drivers seat.

I started the car, fastening my seat belt as I started to pull out. I started my drive to the tattoo/piercing parlor, my drive quick as it was only 5 minutes away.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I just entered the parlor, walking to the front desk telling them my name and my appointment time (sorry if it's wrong I've never gotten a tattoo since I'm not 18). A dude came out of a room, taking me into deciding to do the piercing first.

"So what piercing would you like?"

"Uhh, yeah I would like to get my tongue pierced please!" I smiled brightly causing the man to chuckle and nod.

When the man who I found out his name is Carter finished he gave me a mirror, I stuck my tongue out and nodded before thanking him as I loved it.

"Ok so what and where do you want your tattoo?" Carter asked.

I pulled my phone out and logged in with my thumb print, pulling up my camera and looked through it finding the tattoo I wanted. I gave him the phone and he nodded looking at it.

"I can do that now where do you want it?"

I pointed to my ribs, underneath my breast. Carter nodded then instructed me to take my shirt off and lay down.

(Finished tattoo)

I smile and payed leaving to my car to start heading to Forks, my luggage already in my car

I start my drive to forks, thoughts running through my head.

'What if they find out I'm a little? What if they find my little stuff? How will they react to my new look? What about my tattoo's?'

As I continue to worry I shake my head, turning the radio on and turning it up as one of my favourite songs come on.

(Just act like it's from their time thanks)

I continued to drive like this for 3 days before I finally reached a sign that made me smile.

'Welcome to Forks'

(A/n) sorry it's so short but I'm leaving to my dads soon