One : Cheater

"Alright. Well, great work today! Class is over, BUT your projects from the summer are due today! I hope you all turned them in online before class!" Harry said and dismissed.

That was his last class of the day so he began collecting his items. As he left the lecture-room, he saw Zayn with his arm around a girl, walking down the hallway.

Harry didn't recall seeing him in class. Harry wasn't about to judge a student because he remembered what it was like to be that age and not have priorities. But he was about to judge Zayn. 

He was really attractive, Harry thought.  But Harry remembered he was a teacher, not to mention he just saw the boy with his girlfriend. Harry just laughed as he got into his car. He definitely needed to get laid.

He decided to get dinner at a nearby pasta place, that was one of Harry's favorite things about LA. It never disappointed when it came to food. Sure they had outrageously healthy food but their comfort food was just as crazy. 

While waiting for his food, Harry decided to grade some of the projects. The students were supposed to essentially make a mashup of songs that sound melodious. Harry was able to think objectively, it was really the only way he could be a music teacher.

Lots of students took a chance to please Harry on assignments like these by using his past music but that never worked. At the moment he was listening to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up over the music of Avicii's Wake me up and it wasn't too bad.

He looked up and began admiring the sunset. It happens every day but it's just one of those things you'll never get tired of. 

Harry remembers how Louis would make him take pictures in front of the sunset. 

"Two perfect views and all in one picture. Just for me." Louis would say.

Harry smiled and just as the memory left his head, Zayn walked into his line of vision. 

He was with a boy and they were holding hands. They seemed to be dating. 

Harry was confused.

Was he cheating? Harry thought.

This little moment let him know everything he needed to know about Zayn. He did not like him. 

But you're his teacher, that's not your issue. Move on. Harry reminded himself. 

He took his Airpod out to try and hear their conversation as they walked toward the restaurant that Harry was at.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Zayn started.

"You don't mean that." The young man said, hitting Zayn's arm lightly.

"Of course, I do! You're so amazing and hardworking, you're perfect." Zayn smiled and kissed the young man's cheek.

Harry couldn't stand it. But he also couldn't remember Zayn's name.

"Sir! Hi!" Harry jumped from his chair before they could make it through the door.

Zayn and his partner were surprised. But Zayn recognized Harry. His curly hair stood out anywhere. Plus you don't see a lot of men where wide-legged pants.

"Mr. Styles, hi!" Zayn said with a hint of confusion.

"Sorry to bother you while you're on a," Harry started and looked over to the young man. "Date."

He didn't look like he was in Zayn's league so what was the deal? Harry immediately regretted that thought.

"Oh, its okay. Babe, go inside and order please?" He said to his partner and he nodded and walked inside the restaurant. 

"So what can I-"

"Are you cheating on your girlfriend?" Harry snapped. That definitely took Zayn by surprise.

"Excuse me?" 

"I said, are you cheating on your girlfriend? Or are you cheating on him with her? Quite frankly, it doesn't matter. I saw you walking with a girl earlier today, yet you didn't come to class. Regardless, I hate seeing innocent people's feelings get toyed with and if you don't end it I will tell him." Harry said.

Zayn just stared. The audacity this man had, he thought.

"Look, this isn't really any of your business, is it? We have an open relationship if you'd like to know. Now, if you don't have anything to talk about, I'll be going." Zayn said and walked in.

"Oh, and. You ever thought that I didn't go to class because it just didn't amuse me? Call me rude but you just harassed me about my own relationship and you don't even know my name."

"Yes, I do!" Harry retaliated.

Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"S-Sean." Harry said and Zayn just laughed. Seeing how childish Harry got was entertaining to Zayn.

"Later, prof." Zayn said and as he opened the door, Harry's buzzer notifying his food was ready went off.

"Order for Harry Styles!" 

"Better go get that, huh? Before you falsely accuse someone of stealing it." Zayn smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes and walked past Zayn and after he got his food he saw Zayn sitting down with the boy. They made eye contact and Zayn winked.

Harry looked away and collected his stuff before getting into his car.

This is what you get for meddling into other people's business.

* * *

hello wonderful humans! 

hope you all are staying healthy, happy and hydrated!

so how do we feel about the story so far?? let me know in the comments!!

<3