𝟎.𝟎𝟓 𝗍𝗂𝗀𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒   ▎
➶。˚✩ 𝖺  𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌... ! ˎˊ˗
C H A P T E R F I V E
⛓🍒💭🧚🏼‍♀️ ━     𝗍𝗂𝗀𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑒-𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑒'𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛,
           𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑

❝ 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴
𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 ❞

︶︶︶. ̥◌୭ ❀ • ❀ ୭ ̥◌ . ︶︶︶

     実生活 // 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

     ANDRÉA disliked a lot of things. Parties happen to be one of them. The loud music that filled the room that rattled her eardrums, the massive crowd of sweating bodies radiating a ghastly odour, who danced the night away trying to forget and have fun instead. The way she felt as if she was suffocating or trapped and was unable to escape. Most importantly, she hated the drinking, the way everyone stumbled as they tried to walk, pressuring massive amounts of alcohol for others to drink, or better, even sleep with them. Sadly, that was the only way she could have fun, drinking away her social anxiety, forgetting all her issues for a few hours and creating memories she knew she'd regret in the morning.

But, there she was, her nose scrunched at the smell of alcohol that filled the small mansion,  standing close to her friends with a drink in her hand that she'd been given a few minutes ago and had been staring down at it since. "Are you sure there isn't anything weird in here?" She questioned as she chewed on her bottom lip. 

Blake sipped on his own drink, swinging his arm over the uneased female's shoulders, "Ease up, Angel, we're here to have a little fun."

Andréa's brown orbs switched between Blake and Yasmine, who's faced matched her own hesitant expression. "I'm not one for the whole peer pressure stuff but, he's right; we're here to have some fun and maybe make a few mistakes while we're at it." Yasmine winked towards her direction, her hesitant filled features were quickly gone.

A beer was shoved into the girl's grasp; the soda she'd been staring at was quickly replaced to which she frowned at. "Babe it's good, have a sip." He encouraged one in his hand as well. Blake clicked the bottles together and chugged the rest of his. "It looks like urine." She cringed, causing Yasmine to let out a laugh, "His weak liver must be sobbing right now." The male model rolled his eyes as the two females laughed.

     AS the night escalated, Andréa had to admit she was enjoying herself. She stayed on the outskirts of the crowd that danced to the blaring music that filled the small mansion, managing to remain completely sober.

She pulled down the tight black dress that she had borrowed from Tiger, making her way for some fresh air in the backyard, It being more peaceful than inside.