he turns on ✰

🌚

Chris:

While your cuddling you start breathing next to his ear. He knows what your trying to do and just pauses the series. Next thing you know you both are naked.

Richard:

You and Richard were having a make out session and it turns very heated. You know that it turns him on to bite his ear lobe so you do it. "Oh that was a big mistake baby" he says while pulling you closer to him. This was supposed to be only a visit.

Joel:

You were in the mall together and you see a women's underwear store. "Babe I need more underwear so can we pleaseee go?" I say begging. "Only if you model it for me" he says like a pervert. "Yeah sure"

*skip all the underwear picking*

*i go out of the fitting room where only Joel could see me*

"You know that you have to deal with this when we get home right" he points out his dick print. "OK"

Erick:

So Erick and I were going to cook but I wanted fun first. He was seating in the couch using his phone before we started cooking. I came up from the back and started to run my hands all over his chest. When I got to his big friend I squeezed it a little. I knew he lost it there because he had stand up from the couch and got me in our room. Just to tell you... we didn't cook.

Zabdiel:

You were waiting for Zabdiel to come out of the studio and go home. When he got home you were kind of freaky so you started kissing him. Soon it became a make out session. "Are you sure you're not tired" I ask. "For this never". We had fun showering.