eight

Everyone when they see this fic finally updated:

•••

08; a scout

•••

Meri felt out of place, not only in this city but even in her own body

Meri felt out of place, not only in this city but even in her own body. "The hell are these clothes," she grumbled while stretching out her limbs, looking like a starfish standing up.

"You look so cute! I mean—they're just our regular uniform, but when you're all cleaned up you're adorbs," Hanji gushed, rubbing her cheek onto her hands.

Meri just stared at the weird woman and adjusted her shirt. "My boobs feel tight," she stated. "So constricting, ugh."

"Quit complaining!" Hanji smacked a hand lightly on her shoulder, and Meri pouted. "You'll get used to it! You're adorable~"

"Okay, if you say so," the wild girl sighed.

When walking out of the room, Hanji turned to her, "Is your voice usually very quiet?"

"Uh, well, yeah," Meri scratched her neck. "Sometimes it's straining."

"Ouh~~ Naturally! That's very interesting," she chuckled, causing Meri to feel a little uneasy and grimace at the others actions.

Later on, when outside, Meri found herself strapped to some sort of contraption and hoisted into the air. "Fuck is this?!" she shouted and started swaying backand forth.

"ODM gear," came a voice from behind her and just as she turned her head, she began falling backwards. "How us humans fly around titans--helps one adapt to move in three dimensions."

"Levi," Meri stated, it coming out more as a greeting, staring at him upside down. "Fancy seeing you here."

He huffed and crossed his arms. "It's captain, or sir. I've been instructed to observe," he said in a salty tone, making it obvious to Meri he really didn't want to be here.

"Captain Shorty~" Hanji wooed, "You're here to watch cute little Meri with me? So sweet."

"Whatever. Besides, I wanted to see her fail with my own eyes and look at that--she can't even use ODM gear," he mocked, staring down at her while she stared up at him.

"Hah?! You think I can't do this? Bruh, I can legit turn into a bird," she stuck her tongue out and by using her core strength (chloe ting - "don't forget to engage your core"), she pulled herself up and stayed stable, though not as easily as one may think--sis nearly fell like five times. "See? Easy," she said, while shaking a bit from the tension in the ropes.

"Huh, well don't you look proud," Levi commented, though it wasn't a compliment.

In her next somewhat-test, her and Levi stood facing each other, fists up. "Shortyyy~ don't be too hard on her! I'll keell you!" Hanji shouted, pointing a finger at him menacingly from the sidelines. "And begin!"

"Don't you dare change form," Levi said coldly and threw the first punch. Meri ducked underneath, throwing a punch upwards and once Levi noticed, in less than a second he managed to kick her in her right side, successfully making her back away. She stood up, oozing an aura which would only be described as confidence. She pulled away just as my leg touched her so the impact wouldn't be that bad, Levi noted, squinting his already squinty eyes as he lifted his fists up to his face again, she's good.

Meri ran up again and aimed for his legs, at first looking as if she was going for a kick as a feint—which he fell for and turned his body awkwardly—then quickly spun around and striked his side. However, he was quick enough to catch her ankle and twist her midair, then slammed her into the floor. She coughed and held her side as she rolled around, just as Levi pushed her down once again so she would face up at him.

Oh wow, she thought as he glared at her, he could choke me anyd—

"Levi, get off her now! We get it, you won," Hanji pushed him off her with a small nudge to his side with her foot.

He clicked his tongue and dusted his pants off, "I overestimated you."

Meri felt a little snap go off in her head and she huffed, sitting up and crossing her arms. "Y'know, I have a pretty good sense of smell and guess what? You smell like shit."

Now it was Levi's turn to feel that snap in his head. "You little fuc—"

"Hey, hey, hey! ;)" Hanji stepped between the two before they butted heads. "Meri you still did pretty good against him. Not many people can do that," Hanji beamed, giving the woman a thumbs up. "We'll try the ODM gear now?"
Levi only, once again, clicked his tongue and nodded, watching cynically as Meri dusted off her behind from sitting on the ground.

She saw him staring and glared, "What? You like the view?" She was still angry from the other night when he kabedon-ed her and basically told her to f-off.

"Hah? You really think—" he chuckled, "Y'know what? I'm not even gonna go there."

Meri stuck her tongue out at him as the trio began to follow Hanji to a building nearby. "Oh wait a sec," she stated and stood near him, looking at the top of his head. "For a human, aren't you kinda—"

"Shut up before I break your arm."

•••

Hi since this bLEW UP SUDDENLY
wanna check out some other works I have started ;)

- Dabi from BHHA
- Hisoka from HXH
- Giyuu from DEMON SLAYER
- Claude from WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS?

Also wish me luck I'm going to uni in sept for biology imma cri