the ENDLESS love 2

*********
   In the church ... after V arrived there while the wedding still continue....V get shocked after saw his fiance Nida there in front of the church get married with Kai ..who is one want to kill him with faisu ..every one in the church wondering about the return of V .. after so many months passed ....Nida get shocked and start crying...and suddenly Nida faint down ..V start running up to there in front of the church to see Nida....and V took Nida on his back up to the hospital ....and everyone in dogan village wondering on that event..of V to get back into the village.....
  Samia also follow V together up to the hospital b'se Samia also fall in love with V..but she's fearing to tell him the truth about the way she feels to him
   After place Nida in the hospital...V wants to go to his grandmother in their village..coz he has Missed her a lot...Also Samia want to go together with V to any place, ..so both of them went .

                  ********
   Grandmother of V was at home lonely ..alone so sad, and she was carrying a photo of V... suddenly V with Samia where already arrived there at home ..and V was feel so sad bse he saw her grandmother crying while carrying his photo ....
  """ Grandmother ...!!""  ( V call his grandmother )....and call her again
   Grandmother..""😣😢😢
His grandmother shocked after hearing that voice of her son V.......she turned back to see the one who call her "grandmother"......when she turned back.....she saw V....😢"" My grandson V.....V....my boy 😢😢😢...ohhh my God ..V..aaaaaaah ..."" With more happiness with sad ,she hug her grandson .....Samia also feels sad due to that Condition....and she also crying ..😢😢...""my son V...I really miss you ..I have been missed you a lot ..ur still alive again....ohh my Goodness.....oooh Lord I'm I dreaming 😢😢""......( While crying 😭😭 )...grandmaa...it's me ..again..... worry out I'm back again ....."
                 **************
After a conversation btn V and his grandmother, his grandmother was feels very happy...and more thanks to Samia and his father ( uncle T ) .... b'se are the ones who save the life of V from the river ....and grandmother said that..."...ur friend dizzo he's in the hospital........"" V shocked....and ask for him in the hospital where he founds........and V with Samia again they went up to the hospital which his friend dizzo is there....bse the policies wait for dizzo so as to talk the truth about the enemies who involves in the murder...""' ..but before that V ask his grandmother something...". Grandmother...!!""........"""yes my son.."" ...""where is my dog 🐕 Scooby ..😟????"".............his grandmother pause for few minutes...😣😣😣and said that .""my grandson....umm ..umm...""......"uummm what grandmother..tell me where is my Scooby ...😥😥😥I missed him 😭😭😭eehhh plz grandmother say anything maa""..Samia try to make V to be cool down first to don't panick first .."plz V .cool down..wait my plz V🙁🙁......"""......😭😭😭my grandson ,...ur Scooby.... died on the day where u lost....those enemies....shoot him... 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕🐕..😭😭😭😭😭..."". Noooooo Scooby... Scoobyyyyy😭😭😥😢😭...""
                 ***********
V with his grandmother and Samia went up to the area where Scooby is rest .....V was crying a lot ...😭😭😭it was a very sad day to him..he reminds himself on the day ..his memories with.scooby the way they lived together since he was young till now. 🐕 Scoobyyyyy 😭😭 😭."""
                  ***********
In the hospital V with Samia .they  went to see his friend dizzo......they went there they talk a lot........""
                 ************
V and dizzo are in the police station .....for more conservation about the murder ..and they was given a time so as they can go there and give a witness  in front of the police station...!!
                   ************
Kai and Faisu are in danger.....they got a lot of fear bse due to the return of V.....the truth will be known soon ............!!! That they were want to kill V.. .so due to that they were want to make a deal so as they can avoid that case....so they ....
                    ********
V, Samia and Nida are get out from the hospital coz Nida now feels well, and they go  somewhere to chill so as to talk more, ...Nida was very Happy ....
""😭😟Plz V, don't go far away from me again....I have missed u a lot😭 my love.." ..... suddenly Samia get a shock after hearing that ..now she knows that Nida she's a girlfriend of V....😲..
"Worry my I'm here now , never I will not go far away from you....now and forever I will be with you ""...
as they continued to speak, while saying the words that were still hurting Samia in her heart, because she had already loved him(  V  ), not knowing that he already loved Nida  .....😔😔😢😢😢😭😭...and  Samia began to cry in her heart.

V saw samia that she was not okay, decided to ask her, nida  also asked samia, "" Samia are you all right???""
"Worry out I'm okay ...I'm still good😭😭...(while crying 😭)
Suddenly Samia decided to leave them alone ..bse she can't tolerate that condition, so she go from there .....and she run away while crying 😭😭🏃🏃🏃😢......but V knows that something not okay, that Samia is not alright........!!!
                   **********
  Kai and Faisu now they are in a danger... anytime they will be under rest..by the police..bse V and dizzo they are in the police station ....and they were needed to tell the truth...and at the same time Kai and Faisu sent a shooter (sniper ).....who will kill dizzo and V there in police station.... before the police know the truth....and at 14:00pm..it's a time which dizzo and V will be in police station for giving witness to the police for the people who are suspected want to kill V and dizzo"".....now it's 13:30pm....V and dizzo are on the car, on the way to the police station...and they are in the car of officer Khan...who went to take V and Dizzo up to the police station .....
Kai and Faisu are already put a sniper somewhere who is needed to kill them while they are in the car on the way to the police station.....and the sniper was already saw a car which V and dizzo are inside,
...after the sniper saw the car, he had already prepared to commit the murder before the evidence was given to police, .... and he had already seen what was left was to shoot them....he was counting ..1,,,2,,,,,3.............!!!!!!!
         WATCH OUT PART 3
       TO BE CONTINUED..,........,.
""Will V and dizzo die...?????
Don't miss.....
       The ENDLESS love part 3
      Story by : Fahad matokeo ...a.k.a Man_dizzo......
   Follow me on Instagram @man_dizzo360💞💞💞💞💞💞