Box of surprises

Ross's P.O.V

It's November 19..10 more days till Laura's birthday,and I'm still figuring out what's to give her...

Everyone already got her present,but I haven't!what kind of boyfriend I am?!ok Ross...calm down...wait...I think I have an idea!I run to my car and start to looking the thing I want to give Laura.

November 29th

Laura's P.O.V

It's my birthday!!I wake up and find a note beside my bed.I open it,it's from Ross..
Dear Laura,
You're probably just wake up when reading this.and I know your hungry now ^^please go to Riker to reaveal your 1st present.
Love,
Ross

Wow..what can I say..he's a sweetheart!

I change to a sweater , leggings and put my converse.

I go downstairs and find Riker.

Riker:hello young lady,happy birthday!and Ross leave you some breakfast..

I look to the table and there's alot of food!when I say alot,I mean ALOT!!there's pancakes,eggs,bacon,mac&cheese,and alot more food..

Laura:Wow..there's alot of food!Riker!mind helping me finish these foods?

Riker:Really???thank you thank you thank you Laur!!I havent eat this morning!

I finished the food and Riker give me a note and a box.again,it's from Ross.
Dear Laura,
How's the food?and if Riker eat some,I'll kill him!ok please go to Rydel in her favorite place to hangout to reavel your 2nd present!
Love ,
Ross

I open the box and found a locket wit R & L (Ross and Laura)engraved on it.

Laura:thx Riker!and be carefull of Ross..if he knows that you eat some of the food..youre dead!

Riker:what?!!oh come on!

Laura:*giggles*bye Riker..

Riker:bye!Good luck Laur!

I know that Rydel love to hang out at a cafe near the park and I walk about 5 minutes.and I found her.

Rydel:Hey Birthday Girl!Happy Birthday!!love you!

Laura:thx Delly!!love you too!

Rydel:here ya go..it's from Ross..

She gave me a box with a note.

I read the note
Dear Laura,
I can tell that you find Rydel..of course if you don't then who's reading this now?btw..please find Rocky,Ratliff and Ryland at the practice room!
Love You!
Ross

I smile and open the box,I found a gold bracelet with diamonds and a dress,it's really pretty dress.It's red which is my favorite colour.(you can see Laura's dress right at the top)

Rydel:Woah!!he's really sweet.and Ross said that you have to wear the dress

Laura:yeah..Thanks Rydel!!

Rydel:no prob girl!

I go to the practice room,where the band practice.I found them.

Rocky:Hey Laura!

Ratliff:please follow us.

Ryland:right this way..

I follow them and it leads to the backyard.it show some lights,a stage and a really big cake!

Everyone:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!

Laura:oh.my.gosh!wow guys..this is so sweet..

Stormie:thx to Ross..