Alexandra Gaines (Alex)

Hey hey hey so where do I start?

Hi my name is Alex and I am Zeka's best friend. Well... I think I’m her best friend since we’re always together and she has helped me with all my problems since I’ve been in school, and vice versa. Well where do I start I’m 5"5, straight mid back hair, I’m curvalicious and my hips don't lie. Okay girl! I’m a Hershey brown complexion with brown eyes and perfect teeth. I’m from the Bronx New York and I am happily taken by my boo thang Langston Brown. He and I have been going strong since the summer before our freshman year. We met on campus at a summer program. He's 6"0 a dark Carmel complexion with dreads that go past his shoulders. He has a nice built frame with a four pack to go along with it. Light green eyes and a perfect smile. And he’s from Atlanta Georgia! Jackpot, I love me some southern boys they accents make my knees buckle. Langston is my everything; he's my best friend, my lover, my A1 Day1 besides Zeka. He was my first... on campus, and my only. I mean I had sex with one person before I got here with my ex of 2 years. But we broke up because I caught the nigga cheating, and I don't do the sharing so he had to bounce. I took him back once but after the second time, oh he had me fucked up!

Langston didn't get the good stuff until the second month into our freshman year. We have been officially dating since July even though we met in June. Langston was different he proved himself he was the right one for me since day one.
Flashback

I was on my way to the computer technology building to print something out for my end of the summer project about what I learned throughout the summer. While speed walking to the building I finally reached the door and stepped inside. Walking into the building a fresh gust of air hit me and helped my sweat beads evaporate. Walking in to the computer lab I walked to the back and got onto the last computer. While clicking onto the internet I heard a deep southern voice say "There’s no internet on that one."

Looking up to see who it was I locked eyes with Mr. sexy himself. Smiling at him I said "Excuse me?"

Walking up closer to me smiling he said "There’s no internet on this computer. Or that one, or that one, or that one. As a matter of fact there all down except for those two right up there next to each other" He said turning red.

Was he getting nervous? How cute was that. Getting up I asked "Why are those two in the front the only ones working?"

Grabbing my backpack from me to carry it for me he replied "Because I haven't gotten to them yet. I’m reprogramming all the computers in here to speed up there data systems and I’ve only did those two. Sorry" He finished while still red. This guy was a sweet heart and the fact that he was nervous talking to me made it even it cuter.

“You don’t have to be sorry..." Trailing off because I didn’t know his name.

"Langston, Langston Brown and you?" He said extending his hand for me to take it.

I took his hand to shake it and replied "Alexandra Gaines. Nice to meet you Langston."

Kissing my hand he said "The pleasure is all mine."

This man better stop playing with me. His soft lips made my skin get goose bumps and my blood rush around inside me. He was awakening something that has been sleep for a few months, and the way he was looking he could get the work RIGHT NOW. Letting my hand go he placed my book bag down next to me and the computer I was on. For the next 20 minutes he was working on the other computers while I was trying to start my project, but Langston and his soft lips kept creeping back into my mind. The more I thought about it the hornier I got so I crossed my legs to calm my body down but it didn’t work. Knowing that I wasn’t going to get anything done I decided to leave, standing up and grabbing my bag I headed for the door.

"Can I walk you out?" Langston asked walking up behind me. This man is going to get me in trouble.

Turning around smiling I replied "Yes" Then he held the door open for me and walked out. Before we made it to the exit he stopped and looked at me.

"Yes?" I said getting nervous.

"Can I take you out on a date tomorrow night?"

"Sure" I said giving him my information.

"Okay and make sure you wear something sexy." He said holding the door open for me and winking as I walked out.

"Same for you" I said walking out into the hot sun with a smile on my face.

"This school is bomb!" I yelled out loud

Flashback over

After our first month together getting to know each other more we made it official. Later down the line I found out Langston wasn't shy at all he was actually a FREAK. I mean nigga had me in every position and I even think he made some up. But I’m not too sure about that. Of course we used condoms and plus I was on the pill so we were good. But we at least had sex every weekend; I lose count on how many times because after the third time I just give up and enjoy myself. YES I still got my walls, he not the beat it up type he's the aim to please type. And I sure do be pleased. Besides the sex we are happy together. We help each other study even though he’s a CIS major and I double major in creative writing and psychology. We always find time to make sure our studies come first. He has a 3.8 GPA and I have a 3.7 GPA, one point means nothing to me because we know that we both are intelligent in our own ways. Langston is such a gentleman but don't get me wrong he has his hood ways so he's not a yes man; he puts me in check when needed and vice versa. We complete each other, I love my waka flocka mini me!