two

yena froze and looked straight into my eyes, then to the teacher.

"ms kwon, you see, um- harin here is just making up excuses she did not get into an accident whatsoever hahaha.." yena said awkwardly.

i just looked at her with a confused face. ms kwon dumbly bought it and we continued our lesson.

.ffwd.
"the fuck was that for?" i whisper-shouted while leaning my shoulder onto my locker.

"what? you wanna die or sumn? ms kwon would kill you if she finds out that her son is in the hospital because of you!" yena replied back.

"oh shit that's right." i said.

"mhm."

"great okay i'm totally grateful to have you in my life."

"idk what ur up to but i can smell the sarcasm from here." i 'pfft' and left to go to class.

"good afternoon class, so a student had just came up to me and told me he's new and did not know where to go. apparently he's in our class too! how exciting right!" ms jang said excitedly. yena and i rolled our eyes in unison and snorted when we did that.

then a pale boy came inside.

he looked mature, he was tall — like around 184 ish, and he was damn fine.

he came in with a baggy white shirt and boyfriend jeans. his brown coloured bangs were parted in the middle and his tongue was slightly out. holy fucking god i think i'm in love.

he came up to the stage to introduce himself and i couldn't focus as his face was all i could think about

he came up to the stage to introduce himself and i couldn't focus as his face was all i could think about. his voice too. it was not low but it wasn't necessarily high pitched.

his voice was soothing to listen to. then he looked at me and i looked away and the room suddenly felt hot.

"yena isnt it hot here hahaha" i whispered and started fanning myself with my hand.

she gave me a 'do you think i'm dumb or what' face and said "yeah it's pretty hot if you keep staring at him" she said loud enough for everyone in the class to hear.

the class started to laugh at me and asked who i was staring at. i looked down in embarrassment and looked over to yena who was cracking up.

"i actually got into an accident today, that's why i was late." he said.

i just froze.

"what? no way."

he ended his introduction by bowing and sat to the empty seat next to mine. he offered his hand to me and asked me what my name was.

"annyeong. im harin, jung harin." i said while stuttering a little.

he chuckled and said "nice to meet you, i noticed you staring just now. seems like you're a great listener, am i wrong?" he said.

"oh yeah i'm pretty good at listening to people." i said, trying to sound calm.

"so if i tell you my problems you'll listen to them right?" he flashed a sweet grin.

"uh yeah totally! sure!" i said, really trying to sound calm, "also uh what's your name again? i have really bad memory."

yena looked at me and said "way to blow jung crackharin."

i just tried to nudge her off and he said "i'm han seungwoo, and my hand is getting tired." i just laughed it off and realised that his hand was stretched over for me to shake it and i finally did.

.ffwd.

i walked with yena while i hugged my books and walked in the corridor towards the class, when i realised i forgot to get my lab coat. i told yena that she could go first and i'd take something. she nodded and went to class without me. i turned and ran as fast as possible while tightly holding my books. i opened my locker and i dropped my books. i gasped and took a step back.

on my locker was a sticky note that said "bitch really be tryna get my future mans huh?" with a dead raccoon inside my locker. (a/n you're probably wondering why there wasnt a dead raccoon when she wanted to get her books earlier but lets just pretend that's not there hahahha) i took another step back and i lost my balance. i was falling for a split second until i felt an arm behind my back.

"oh my god are you okay?" a familiar voice said.

i passed out.