All i wanted

Please just onceIf I can just see youI'm ok with losing everything I haveI'll meet you, even if it's in a dreamAnd we can love againJust as we are

Please just once
If I can just see you
I'm ok with losing everything I have
I'll meet you, even if it's in a dream
And we can love again
Just as we are.

Y/n pov

Me and jiyong broke up about 2 weeks ago and I haven't been handling it well i don't know about him but it feels like my world isn't the same. He has a concert tonight so I thought I would go just to see him one last time before he finds someone else.

5:40pm
As I was getting ready I couldn't stop thinking about all the memories we had 3 years of memories to be exact and I miss them.

6:30pm
The concert was about to start I got stage tickets so I was at the front. All of a sudden everyone starts screaming so I look up and see him.

The concert was amazing and as I thought it was ending a song came on that I have never heard of his before.

Jiyongs pov

I miss y/n with my whole heart I messed up all I want is her back.
I made a song for her and I decided so perform it tonight.
As the song started I wanted to say something in the mic "this is for y/n I'm sorry I fucked up and I know if your here or watching this at home please know I need you back please" I said

Y/n pov

That's when my heart stopped he started to sing along to the music and it was beautiful I couldn't help but let out some tears.
Half way through the song he locked eyes with me and I saw a tear fall from his eyes I saw him look over at his security and point at me.
And with that the security cane over to me and picked me up and put me on stage and with that jiyong walked over to me and looked to my eyes still singing along that's when it happened I just broke down in tears he looked at me in a way asking for permission to hug me I slowly nodded my head.

Jiyong pov

When I hugged her everyone screamed but to was like I couldn't hear it all I could hear was her crying on my shoulder finally i saw her again and hugged felt like my world came back to me "I'm sorry y/n" I said "I'm sorry to jiyong"she said back "will you forgive me" I said "y-yes" she said wiping her tears I just hugged her again but this time picking her up this is all I wanted this whole 2 weeks to have her back and in my arms and I finally do.

THE END

I might make a part 2 to this
Also please stay safe with the corona virus going around it's not as bad in Australia where I live but in other parts of the world it is please stay home and stay safe🤍🖤