~Chapter Eighteen~

(14th February, 2017)

"Wake up, my beautiful Valentine..." Seongie whispered in my ear as he stroked my hair.

"Hmm, 5 more minutes..."

"5 more minutes, huh? Fine..." He said, sadness evident in his voice.

As I heard his footsteps going farther away from me, I quickly turned around and got up from bed. I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his stomach, basically back hugging him.

"I'm sure you said 5 more minutes, not 5 more seconds..." He chuckled as he turned around in my embrace.

"Whatever, I can't leave my 'Valentine' upset first thing in the morning, can I? Especially when that Valentine is my best friend..."

"Hmm. Let's go downstairs, I made pancakes!" He said as he carried me bridal style.

I let out a little 'eek' as he carried me so swiftly downstairs.
________________

"I was sure today was Valentines day, not Seonghwa Hyung and Noona's wedding day..." Jongho sighed.

Seongie glared at him before making me sit down on the chair between his and Joongie's.

"Wow, what an eye-catching entrance you two made..." Joongie said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Shut it sho-"

"You need to get rid of that catchphrase, Hyung..." Sangie sighed.

"What's with you all today?" I asked.

"We don't have any Valentines..." Sannie pouted.

"Aw, that's ok! You'll hopefully get one next year!" I smiled.

"If you say so, Noona..." Yunho sighed.

"But I wanted you to be my Valentine, Noona!" Woo and MinMin whined.

"Sorry, but she's mine-I mean my Valentine." Seongie said as he wrapped an around my shoulder and made my head rest on his shoulder.

The rest of the boys glared at him.

"You're just using today as an excuse to make it seem like Noona is your girlfriend, Hyung..." Jongho stated as the others nodded.

"Whatever, be grateful that I didn't poison your pancakes..." Seongie sighed.

"Wait, we have poison?!"
___________________________

"Let's have a pool party!" MinMin jumped in excitement.

"Yeah, where the fuck are we supposed to find a pool?" Sangie asked.

"Uh, outside?" Woo said.

"Do we have a pool, you idiots?" Jongho asked.

"Hey, we're older than you!" Sannie shouted.

"You guys are the worst..." Yunho facepalmed.

"Come outside!!" MinMin guided us to our backyard.

And there it was, a huge fucking pool. With actual water in it...

"Where...? When? Who?? How??? Why?! What?!?!" Joongie's jaw legit dropped to the ground.

"Where the fuck did this come from?" Seongie asked.

"Our brains, duh. Pretty smart, huh?" Sannie said proudly.

"So, you're telling me that you 4 hang out here without any of us knowing?" I crossed my arms.

"Uh, yeah?" Woo said.