chores🧺🧼.

kairi and mattia do each other...favors so they would do the chores.

━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━

"mattia, we've been over this one, you do the dishes and i do the laundry." the wasian explains yet again to the younger boy, pleading not to go crazy at the other's stubbornness ; facepalming.

"but, all YOU have to do, is to shove clothes into the washing machine, this is just discrimination! i have to wash these dishes, the hell out of them, or else you'll smack me!" mattia argues, rolling his eyes and randomly cursing under his breath, swinging his feet at the same time.

"fine." kairi partly gave in, running his hands through his hair. "guess i won't suck your dick soon then." mattia choked on his iced tea, looking up at kairi with a confused look.

"we both know that's a lie." the shorter sighs dramatically, pushing his hair behind his left ear. "oh mattia, wish i was lying, i actually liked it... too bad so sad." kairi protests, finally sitting down and crossing his legs, pouting.

"only if, y'know, maybe? if you did the dishes...i would still do it? not sure though..." the smaller smirks, he was definitely getting mattia to do the dishes and that was a fact.

"maybe if you do it now." mattia spat, the corner of his lips curling up into a smirk, his hands traveling to kairi's thigh, gripping it only to send shivers down wasian's spine. tapping the wooden table in patience for the little one to fall on his knees, the same wicked expression plastered on his face.

"mattia..." kairi stared up at mattia, biting his lip. flattening on his seat, putting his free hand over mattia's, seconds away from making out with the other. "guess i won't do the dishes, we both lose." before the other could stand up from the kitchen chair, kai stood up and basically feel on his knees in front of him, letting his own hand tease mattia's crotch area, smirking, licking his lips.

"you're perfect, so pretty, staring at this dick, knowing damn well it's only yours." the wasian keened at that, nodding before pulling his grey sweatpants down, along with his calvin kleins, grabbing his length with his left hand and stroking it a little bit before putting his mouth to work.

he spit on it, stroking it again, making the taller twitch and moan, grabbing kairi's hair and pulling for support, the latter smiled at that before starting to lick the tip, little by little, only to tease him more. "look at you, ready to take all of my dick, so eager." that made the little one grab mattia's length and starting to bob his head up and down, kairi didn't use his tongue, yet.

"god, you're so good." mattia moaned harshly, pushing the smaller's head down on his dick when he got to, throwing his head back every now and then, biting his lip, trying to hold on into his sounds, to not show how much of a simp he actually is for his boyfriend.

when kai thought was the best, he pulled his head up to look how red his tip got, covered in pre-cum, only lick it up and putting his mouth back on, flattening his tongue every now and then, unfortunately for mattia he was so close, he grabbed kairi's head away, and stared now at him, he grabbed his own dick and started monstrously jacking off in front of kairi. when he was close to his climax he put the length on the latter's lips — coming all over his pretty face. "so pretty." mattia said in between moans, holding at the side of kairi's face.

"haha, you're doing the dishes!"

"way to ruin the mood, kairi."