❤️ALONE❤️

"Zoella are you ready?" Alfie asked. "Yeah i'm ready" Zoella and Alfie is going to go to the beach together. "Alfie, get the bags it's too heavy!" Zoella exclaimed. "Kk, I'm coming." Alfie grabbed the bags and, put them back of the car. They both sat in the car and,there journey began. "I can't wait to get tanned!"Zoella said, whilst she was putting on her sun glasses. "We're going to have so much fun at the beach!" said Alfie. "I brang, a beach ball so we can play together and then, we can swim in the beach" Alfie excitedly said. "Is there any place for paddling boats there?"asked Zoella. "I think, there is" Alfie replied. Whilst, they was on there way they was seeing new things, that they never saw before.

Until, they had a big chat and Alfie happily exclaimed, "Were here!" "Yes" Zoella shouted. "This is a good place to park" Alfie said. They, both got out of the car to get there bags out of the car. A man that works in the beach, came up to Zoella and Alfie said, "Were doing a new system this year, we bring people to the beach with our little mini car." "Seriously, that's nice" exclaimed Zoella. All three, walked to the mini car and, the man asked, " where do you want to sit, in the middle or front?" Zoella replied, "back please." "Ok sit down," the man said. Zoella and Alfie took there seat and, sat at the back. The man said quickly, "Get ready, were going to go down a big hill, hold on tight!" While, the man was driving down hill, Zoella was videoing and, in one part she screamed out, "OMG" and, hugged Alfie so tight.... Awwww......... "Zoella, it's not scary open your eyes." Alfie said. "No, it's scary!!" screamed Zoella.

"Ok, were here have a good time" the man said, while he stopped the car. Alfie got the bags in his hands and said to Zoella, "This is a good place, let's stay here." Alfie said. "Ok"Zoella replied. Zoella, layed down forwards on the sun bed and said to Alfie, " I'm going to, lay down and try and get tanned ok." Zoella said. "Ok, I'm getting a drink do you want one?" Alfie asked. " Yes please, a orange juice thanks." Alfie, was on his way. "OMG, ITS SO HOT, IM BURNING," Zoella screamed. Alfie heard Zoella, so he ran and panicky said, "What happened??!! Zoella replied moving side to side out of her sun bed, "OMG THE SUN IS TOO HOT!!!! "Uhh babes, are you ok, let's get into the beach, so you can cool down a bit ok." Alfie sweetly said. "Ok." They both went inside in the beach and started swimming.

Alfie, got Zoella oh his back and started swimming, so Zoella don't get to tired. "Uhh thanks Alfie your soo cute. I'm really happy, that I have you as boyfriend!" Zoella said, whilst she was hugging him on his back. Alfie replied, "Well I'm more happier!!!Alfie, took Zoella down from his back and said, "lets swim now together." "Ok" Zoella replied. Alfie, took Zoella's hand and hold it, and they swam underneath water, up water, also they did a forward flip underneath water, whilst they was still holding hand......

😱ZOELLA'S ASMA ATTACK!!!😱
Suddenly, Zoella starts getting a asma attack! Alfie, quickly pulls her out of the water and, grabs her and puts her on the sun bed and calls over the security guard and says, "She's having a asma attack!" Alfie says, breathe in breathe out, take it slowly don't rush your self." Zoella cries and squeezes, Alfie's hand so tight that his hand went red. Zoella, cries out, "MY CHEST IS HURTING!" Alfie replied, whilst he was holding Zoella's hand, "It's going to hurt don't panic, it will get worst." Luckily, Alfie took Zoella's pump and gave it to her. After, 2 minutes she calmed down and it was over. Alfie say next to Zoella and cuddled her and said, "Everything is over." Zoella, put her head on Alfie's lap and shut her eyes. " Zoella, we should go home now." Alfie said. Zoella replied in a soft voice, "No, I want to stay." Alfie replied, " No we're going because, you had a hard time already and, when your in the car, you can have a rest ok." "Ok." Zoella sadly replied. Alfie, packed there bags and hold it and, Zoella went in this arm and, they was on there way to the car. Alfie, put the bags at the back of the car and, they both da down in the car. As soon as, Alfie was driving the car, Zoella, fell asleep.... Alfie took a deep breath and said, " Today was a big day and a disaster because, we couldn't do nothing together but, at least nothing happened to my beautiful precious girlfriend, she's my life!"

On comments, please tell me what should happen next for ❤️ROMANTIC ZALFIE 3❤️
Also, on comments, tell me what book I should write next, it doesn't have to be ZALFIE books, any kind of books.
THANK YOU!