Nine Tail Attack Part 1

He felt weightlessness, floating through an endless void as some higher power decided where he would go to spend eternity.

So he continued to wait, hours, days, weeks, he couldn't tell how much had passed. Here, time meant nothing. After floating through the darkness for another spell of time he felt himself slip into a kind of meditative trans, blurring the line between awake and asleep even though he couldn't achieve either one in his current state of existence.

Then he felt it.

It was subtle at first, a pulse of warmth that echoed through his being. Giving him the feeling of being in a body again. But it slowly faded away as quickly as it came.

A few moments passed then he felt another pulse, this one stronger, filling him much more quickly than the last and lasted longer before it faded away.

Before he could think on the anomaly any more a third pulse hit him, so strong that he felt as though the wind was knocked out of him. A bright, white light pierced the darkness, blinding him as he was pulled harshly from it...

                   MC's  POV

A loud gasp of air ripped from my lungs as I Opened My eyes. Naturaly I cried From the Pain underneath my back. IT felt Like Someon Slaped My ass.  Then I heard a Middle aged women say

"It's An healthy boy Hokage-sama."

'Hokage-sama?'  I repeat inside my head, But before I could Yell at the women For holding me. She walked towards A Blond Young Man.  The man Was About to grabb me

"Don't touch.. He first need to see his mother" The women said rudely.

She then proceeded to Walk towards a red haired Women. When I Saw her my first Thought was 'Kushina?'

The red haired women looked like Kushina Uzumaki. The mother of Naruto Uzumaki. I gasped while my brain was Having all kinds of Thought.

       Third person's POV

Fourth Hokage, back away from the Jinchuuriki or your son dies at the ripe old age of one minute," a masked intruder said to the blond haired Hokage while holding a kunai over a newborn baby.

Said the baby had the same shade of blonde hair like his father the Fourth Hokage. The little guy was sleeping peacefully, not knowing what kind of dangerous situation he was in. {so they thought}

Minato was a fairly tall, fair-skinned man who shared physical appearance with his son, both of them had bright, blue eyes and blond hair. "How did he break thought the barrier? Who the hell is this guy?" he thought without taking his eyes off the stranger who was holding his newborn son, Naruto, as a hostage.

"Aaah!"

That was when he heard a scream from his wife; he quickly turned and looked at his wife to make sure she was alright.

Uzumaki Kushina, who was also happened to be the second Jinchuuriki of the Nine-Tailed Fox, was barely holding the seal that had weakened because of childbirth. She had a slender, but feminine build, fair skin, violet eyes, fiery red hair—a common trait among the members of the Uzumaki clan—with strands that framed both sides of her face and a black clip that parted her hair to the left, keeping it out of her eyes.