16

Kun's p.o.v

A month after Hansol's death, Ten started to feel better and would always be cautious about his surroundings. Today, the both of you decided to went out for some bubble tea. There was knocking at the door when you finished your shower. You look through the door camera and saw Ten's face. You immediately opened the door and greeted him."Hey, shortie." you smiled at him. "Um, hey-"his words were stopped when his eyes landed on you. "Why? What's wrong babe?" you were only answered by a tomato faced Ten when you realised you were half-naked. "oH mY gAwDdDd! l'm So SoRrY!" you ran to your bedroom and got dressed. You wore ripped jeans, a white band tee, a bomber jacket, a graphic cap and a pair of Nike Air Force. "Hey, I'm done." you went to the living room and saw Ten asleep. You decided to sit beside him and admire his facial features.You realised deep in your heart, you need him in your life and you would risk everything for him. "I'm sorry for making you involved in these bad things. tim sorry that I can't protect you from those bastards." you said as you caress his face. Suddenly, a text popped on his phone. You decided to take a peek of the text.

[ivystones]
-break up with Kun. He can't make your life happy.

You were shocked and mad at the same time. You opened his phone and saved the number in your phone. You opened the chat and saw other threaths as well.

- You know that dead kid? Hansol, is it? I saw Kun punching him a week before he died.

- Kun doesn't love you, bitch.

-He doesn't deserve your fucking ugly ass.

-Stay away from him or you're asking for danger.

'That's it.' you thought as your placed his phone back. "Hey, Ten. Wake up." you said as the figure slowly opened his eyes. ''Huh?"