Chapter 13

GIf found on giphy 

A/n: I found it hard to add reader into the scene/s below so I tried my best but there is a lot of dialogue! and I'm sorry!! *currently hiding under a blanket in a corner while panicking* enjoy?

p.s - THIS WAS MEANT TO BE THE START OF  THE 'SITTING AROUND THE CIRCLE' SCENE BUT IT BECAME IT'S OWN CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THAT IT'S NOT TOO BOARDING. OKAY, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY- ENJOY?!

----

You don't know how or even why you're doing this, as doing drugs hasn't 't been something you ever consider you'll do, yet here you are. Sitting at the back of the library next to John while smoking. Enjoy how everyone seems to be slowly losing their minds. Well, everyone besides bender who's calmly watching over you guys.

You watch amused at how Brian puts on Bender's sunglasses. How he got them? You're not sure but they suit him. Brian moves about, clearly enjoy what the drugs are doing, doing gestures that cause the rest of you to laugh. Bender flicks a match from behind his front teeth. Lighting it. You let out a cheer at the sight. Impress by his actions.

Claire leans forward to light up. Only to lean back to smoke. Where she starts coughing. Causing you and Brian to laugh. You have to confess, if you haven't smoked before, you probably have the same reaction as Claire. Either way, Claire let a shy smile and tried again. Being more successful this time.

You smile at Claire only for Bender to nudge your arm. You look towards Bender who then nods to Brian. Confuse, you look towards Brian who is trying to eat the smoke. You let out a laugh. Only for the others to join in.

"Chicks, cannot hold der smoke! That's what it is!" Brian suddenly comments in an unusual voice. Causing you all to laugh again. "Do you know how popular I am?" Claire abruptly asks, clearly starting to feel the effects. " I'm so popular, everybody loves me so much, at this school" Claire answers.

"Poor baby" Bender mocks in a friendly tone. Only to laugh as he turns towards you. Watching in time as you make a gag sound effect. Gesturing a finger pointing down your throat. You smile to yourself as you watch Bender let out a loud laugh from your gesture.

Brian then lifts his hand, palm open, to Claire, giving a small wave. To which Bender gives a high five. But once he claps Brian's hand. The force caused Brian to fall off his chair. Earning giggles from you and Claire. You hear a door open from upstairs, causing you to turn in your seat to see Andrew exiting a room that's full of smoke.

'So that's where he went' you thought to yourself. Remembering how Andrew took some drugs and vanished afterwards. Everyone watches Andrew as he begins to dance while doing various tricks. Cartwheels, flips, even jumping over the bookcases as if they were nothing. All while taking his jackets off. You and Brian cheer Andrew on as he dances/runs a full circle of the upstairs. Brian whistling while you're clapping.

Once Andrew finishes, going back to where he started. The tiny group you're in, give loud applause. Just in time for Andrew to enter the smoky room that once was the foreign language room. Letting out a scream that causes the glass to shatter. This earns a loud surprise laugh from you.

----

Some time has passed and everyone has clam down. Andrew has returned to the group. Only to split off with Brian. To talk about something you're not sure. As you stayed with Bender and Claire, who are going through each other's things. While you are laying down on the couch and listening to a different cassette tape. Changing bowie for a mixtape that one of your friends made for you.

While you're laying down, basking in the high spirits and enjoying your experience. You miss out on the sight of Bender brushing his teeth with one of Claire's many brushed. Using Claire's pocket mirror to see. "Are all these your girlfriends?" Claire ask. Holding up all the pictures of girls Bender has in his wallet. "Some of them," Bender shrugs off. Not giving too much away as he continues. "What about the others?" Claire ask.