Rise

Chaos Rising | Book 2

________________________________
No POV
________________________________
It has been six months since her home was destroyed.

Six months since the Princess of Wairua joined her childhood friend Ben Solo, who now goes by Kylo Ren of The First Order.

Six months since they rekindled the forgotten link between their hearts.

But it has been a month since Herana Iris was injured, locked away in the infirmary with no one but a nurse to tend to her. A month since the only man who swore to stay by her side, abandoned her with an order of ridding her of her royalty.

But she is awake, and aware.

Seething, her body fuelling with a rage like no other. Her pale skin covered in her golden blood, a mixture of dry and fresh. Her now breast length hair, a cold cobalt blue left as a remainder of what once was. A sign of her royal lineage, her bloodline, her people.

Eyes changing between her normal gold to a glowing mixture of black, they stare down the dark brown eyes belonging to the Commander of The First Order, Kylo Ren.

His eyes are filled with shock as he stares down the barely clothed Princess, her heavy breathing filling his severely damaged infirmary.

The infirmary. It's a mess.

Loose wires litter the walls, shattered glass is scattered around like glitter and the silence is disturbed every few seconds with shocks of electricity.

She did this? In her state?

Her wound has been reopened, but she does not care. Her pain is nothing in this very moment.

Kylo's chest went up and down at a rapid pace, sweat covering his face as the remnants soaked into his black uniform.

Herana's laboured breathing was constant. A deep ache invading her mind. As soon as she caught the first glimpse of Kylo moving she raised her bloodied hand, forcing him back against the wall. She hoisted his tall frame above the ground, the only thing stopping him from falling was the force she held him in.

His eyes widened at first, but he didn't fight it, he didn't fight her.

Holding her injured side, she limps towards his floating frame.

Stepping over broken glass like it was sand under her feet, her face held no discomfort.

"Heran-" She stops him from talking, forcing his mouth shut.

"You... Don't get to speak." Her voice is different, animalistic at most. A burning feeling started in the pit of her stomach, a fire like heat that spread throughout her limbs and her body.

He looks down defeated, knowing that she is aware of his wrong doings.

"By your side remember? That's what you said." She breathes out harshly. "Forever and always... Huh."

_______________________________

Characters such as Herana, are my own creation. I own nothing of the Star Wars franchise. I apologise in advance if anything is misspelled, or incorrect. If phrases are worded incorrectly please feel free to let me know, but educate - don't be rude.

There will be no set uploading dates. I will update when I can. As a lot of you know I suffer a chronic illness and it tends to rule over most of what I do.

But hello my cosmic babies!!! Here is the beginning of Book 2. I apologise for my absence.

Show you support by voting! And show me some love x

If someone would like to make me a new cover, that would be appreciated!

Much love,

B xoxo

_________________________________________

All rights reserved © 2020  xlost_lunax

This book may not be reproduced or used used in any matter whatsoever without permission of the author. Any unauthorised copying or manipulation of this copyright is punishable by law.

This plot, background and storyline (apart from SW) is my idea, if you would like to use it, or have similar aspects, feel free to message me.