Chapter 1

Hey! New Book! I'm getting back into it finally. All of the chapters are going to be dated with like when they're set x Hope you're all safe xx 

14/2/19

Joe's P.O.V. 

Tour was finished, we had won, and my incredible chapter of Strictly was done. Dianne has still got two tours to do, Here Come The Girls and The Professionals Tour. We had one month together until she set off headlining, and I was so proud of her. Today was Valentines' Day and she was still in bed, today was our day. I used to feel like it was a waste of a day, an excuse for cards, teddies and chocolate factories and shops to make more money. Yet that was when I didn't have someone to spend it with, and now I had a beautiful girl to spend it with, and I wanted her to feel special. 

I decide to go downstairs and make us some breakfast, avocado and scrambled egg on a bagel. I make her coffee and grab a glass of orange juice and head upstairs, 
 "Dianne?" I say, placing the tray on the edge of the bedside and table and slipping the card I wrote her on to the tray, "You awake?" I ask, kissing her forehead,
  "Mhm, kinda,"
  "Well Happy Valentines' Day, I love you,"
   "I love you too, Happy Valentines' Day Joseph," She replies kissing me gently,
    "I made us some breakfast, scrambled egg and avo!"
  "Awww, thank you, you didn't have too,"
  "Nah, I did, we're both hungry," I joke, "Anyway, open the card then,"
    "Joseph I thought you hated Valentines' day, what's made you so soft?"
   "You have," I say wrapping my arm around my shoulders when I pass her the card,

She opens it and begins to read it aloud, 
   "My Dot,

   What on earth did I do right to deserve you? You're so beautiful, amazing, perfect, and everything I could ever want or need in a girl and I am so grateful you accepted me. The chapter of us together on Strictly may have come to an end, but our lives together are only just beginning, and that was the start. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I used to hate all of this day and thought it was a complete scam, but that was because there was a piece of my life missing, but now I've found that the missing puzzle piece was you, and you mean so much to me, Dottie. I'm so happy and thankful to have found someone... as weird as me and who accepts me for who I am. I'm yours now, forever so I'm sorry but there are no refunds or exchanges. 

I love you,

Your Joseph xx "

"So, what do you think?" I ask tentatively,
  "I love you so much," She replies, cuddling into my chest as we eat. 

17/2/19

We were now in Brighton, seeing Alfie and Zoe, and for the first time ever while I was visiting them, it was sunny. Dianne had brought the sun to Brighton and the light into my life. We all walked down to the beach, laughing and talking together, both Alfie and Zoe getting to know Dianne better as we walked.
"So Joe?" Alfie starts as Zoe and Dianne are chatting ahead,
"Yeah, they seem to be getting on don't they?" I say motioning towards two of the most important girls in my life,
"They are, like a house on fire,"
"I'm so glad like I knew they were friends because I've seen them talking before and stuff, but here and when we went to the treehouse are different, they were by choice and Dianne's fit in so easily and everyone loves her so I'm happy."
"I know what you mean, she's amazing bro, and perfect for you,"
"Thank god for Bruno," I say jokingly as he's recently told us he was the one that suggested pairing us for Strictly. Alfie just laughs as we sit down on the stones at the beach.

I wrap my arm around Dianne's shoulder as we pick at the rocks and talk together. Zoe, Alfie and I are all filming for our channels so we set our cameras up and I start my time-lapse. 

After spending about an hour at the beach together we decide to visit the pier. I grab Dianne's hand as we walk along the pier, behind Zoe and Alf.  
  "Oh my gosh! Joe look, they're so cute," She says pointing towards the sloths in a grab machine, 
 "Let me go try and win won for you,"
    "Awww Joseph," She replies, kissing my cheek as I walk over to the game,
  "Zoe, Alfie, I'm just going to try and win this for Dot,"
   "Ok," They both answer and walk back towards us,

I try, and try, and try many times until I've wasted way too much money, but anything is worth it for my Dot, just to see her smile.
  "Dianne, it's not working," I groan, chuckling slightly at the effort I'm putting into this. 
   "Hey, Joe let me have a go," Alfie says as I step aside and let Alfie try.

Of course, he does it. He gets Dianne the stupid sloth easily on his second go,
 "There ya go," he says passing it to her and she immediately hugs it tightly,
  "Look, Joe, it's our child," She jokes as I kiss her head,
    "Well, what are we going to name it?"
   "Joseph Graham Sugg, our child is not an it, How dare you!?"
    "I'm so sorry," I say laughing, 
   "And, he's going to be called Americano, after that coffee thing,"
    "Cute, just like you,"
   "Stoppp it, you're making me blush,"
    "It's true, you're cute,"

After many more games and a quick ice cream, we start the short walk back to my sisters. 

Once we're back at the house we start a game of monopoly and spend way too much time crying with laughter at Alfie's stupid side comments. 

Dianne's P.O.V.

 "Hey Di, could you help me with the drinks?" Zoe asks,
   "Course," I say standing up, kissing Joe's cheek and walking over, into the kitchen. 
    "So Joe, huh?"
   "Yeah," I reply with a wide smile,
    "How is everything between you two?"
     "It's amazing. So amazing, I never expected any of it to happen, or to still be happening, and I didn't plan it, but he is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm so grateful. I know it isn't in any way going to be easy, relationships are never simple but I want him in my life, forever," I say, blushing softly.
  "Well, Dianne, he is head over heels for you, so I don't think you will ever lose him, I've never seen him this happy in my life. He's changed, for the better because of you, so thank you," She replies, hugging me,
  "I love him so much, and I want to spend my life with him, no matter what."

I hope you all are having or have had a good easter! Stay safe, Love you x

1186 Words