Chapter 8

Stephanie's POV:
I feel like all the attention is on me. I'm not that kind of girl. I when all anybody is looking at me. As if I do or say the wrong thing. Ugh I don't even want to think about it. As soon as Riley walked in the room, I knew something was about to blurt out. Secrets. I just hope it not going to be my secrets. I grab a plate of eggs and bacon that was sitting on the counter. And walk towards the drawers to grab a fork. Then I sit on the stool and eat.
Riley's POV:
I had to see what was happening in Stephanie's room. I knew Hannah was going to say that she thinks her and Tye are together. I love drama, but not between my two closest friends. When Stephanie walked out of the room I had to follow. I ended up back in to kitchen.
Hannah's POV:
We didn't finished our conversation. I thought. I followed Riley as Riley followed Stephanie to the kitchen. Then I thought about the party, and put the whole Hannah and Tye thing in the back of my mind.
Tye's POV:
I went outside the window. Just so Riley and Hannah wouldn't see us together. I walked to the front of the house, from the back. I needed a story. Then I thought the store. I went inside my car, turned on the ignition, and started to drive. I went to the closest store. I went inside and thought what am I going to buy? I walk threw the store. Looking at everything in the store. Nothing caught my eye. Except her. She was a blonde, blue eyes, beautiful. I totally forgot why I was in the store in the first place. Totally forgot about Stephanie.
"Hey." I say with my sexy face on.
"Um. Hey?" She says as I stare into her blue eyes.
"I'm Tye." I say biting my lip.
"Hi Tye." She says.
"You aren't going to tell me you name?" I ask.
"Nope." She says as she starts to walk away.
"Tell me on our date?" I say.
"We don't have a date." She states.
"You sure?" I say.
"Pretty confident." She smiles.
"How about we go on a date?" I say as she walks back.
"How about we don't. I like that better." She says walking in the other direction.
"Trust me. You won't like that better." I say as I grab her arm.
"How about you let me go." She says pissed off.
"Then we go on a date?" I charmed.
"Fine. Will that make you go away?" She says.
"Yes." I state. "Friday? Dana's dinner? 7 p.m.?" I say letting go of her arm.
"Actually, I'm busy Friday." She says.
"Really?" I ask. "And what are you be doing?" I ask.
"Hanging...out with my friend Riley." She says.
"I tell when people lie. It's like me super power." I smirk. "Fine gimme your number." I say.
"Gimme your phone." She says.
I hand her my iPhone. She goes to contacts, and adds her number. Then gives me back my phone.
"Bye." She say walking away again.
"Wait." I say walking in front of her.
"What?" She asks.
"What will put for your name." I say.
"Amanda." She says.