The Nerd Is Out and This Is The End

The Spark Of You
By: yidiotop

I'm only doing 10 Parts because I want to read for myself and write. I might do a writing advice thing but I'm currently working on a huge project that I'm super excited for. I know this is a small book but I want to explore writing myself. So, this is my last chapter. Thank you My Lovelies for almost 250 Views and I hoped you enjoyed! And I WILL SURVIVE I WILL SURVIVE OH AS LONG AS I KNOW HOW TO LOVE I KNOW I'LL STAY ALIVE!

So, today I am reviewing a friend of my interwebs friend, Symbella , if you haven't followed her WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!

The username is @yidiotop. So let's talk about the awesome book that's been created.

It all starts with the 'Queen Bee' of her school, as well as the main character, Jemma Reed. She is secretly smart, but soon before her boyfriends ex- I think- tells the whole school she's going to some private school because she's smart and she soon looses her 'Queen Bee'ness. Sucks for you Jemma, but hey, your one of us now! A nerd in the spot light with NO personal life whatsoever!

Along the way she goes to school and gets a rude roommate, in which I want to rip off her hair strands piece by piece.

And a cool guy... friend? Well, she soon realizes he is her roommates boyfriend! Plot freaking twist.

All in all, this twisted romance is awesome! I give it 5/10 Awesome Cookie Points!
(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)

Review, And Remember, I Luv You My Lovelies!

Pieces and Peaches
-Gray