𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙞𝙞

[-☁️-]

[-☁️-]

𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑉𝐸𝐷 your phone from side to side as you plastered an adorable closed eyed smile on your face.

"stop waving the phone so we can actually read the messages y/n!" tokage demanded, annoyance evident in her tone.

you simply stuck your tongue out at her and signed,

'dont be angry, the messages are a secret toka!'

"secre-"

"he's a secret admirer from 2-A! so cool right?!'

"girl is this a prank? cut the cameras, deadass."

tokages crude language earned a smack on the back of the head from both kodai and kendo. you crossed your arms in disappointment at all three of their actions, them knowing you hate violence and bad language.

"ohh, now you've made y/n mad!" tsunotori taunted playfully in english while shoving kendo's shoulder. everyone but you stared at her in confusion as they tried to piece together what she said with their limited english knowledge.

"y/n's mad?" kodai uneasily questioned, which you enthusiastically nodded your head at.

'good job! your english is getting better guys i'm so happy!'

the group of girls 'awh'd' and brought you into a hug, something that was a daily thing, but you weren't complaining, you loved their affection.

[-☁️-]

after all your day classes ended and the after school clubs began, you made your way to the back of the school building where a large sakura tree grew. this is where you held your club meetings. it was a small club, but not because you wanted it to be. nezu had to personally accept your members now because too many students— males specifically, kept joining and you just don't have it in you to decline seemingly eager members.

the club consisted of four members, not including yourself. a pretty girl from class 2A, uraraka ochaco, your classmates juzo honenuki and ibara shiozaki, and another 2A member that only joined yesterday, midoriya izuku.

sure cloud watching sounds boring in itself, but you made sure to spice up the club with fun activities and cute little cloud animals from your quirk. some of the animals you spawned included bunnies, kittens, puppies, squirrels, and birds.

you always made sure everyone was having a good time and then after a bit, you'd all lay down under the large sakura tree and cloud gaze, taking pictures of any distinct shapes or forms you seen.

one time, ibara spotted a perfectly formed cloud heart and that picture is the one taped to the side of your mirror. all of the pictures you guys take are at your house and at the end of each week, you bring them all to the club meeting and either give them away, make collages, or do anything else you can think of.

skipping your way towards the tree you love so much, you spotted a green tuff of hair. giggling to yourself, you quickly scribbled down your message on your notebook paper and jumped in front of the male.

'midoriya right? welcome to our club!' you held up your note with a bright and friendly smile as your head tilted to the side, long loose waves spilling over your shoulder.

he jumped, but quickly went into a fighting stance which scared you.

"no harm! i mean n-no harm!" you squealed as you placed your hands up in surrender.

"a-aiko?? i- oh i am so sorry! you frightened me and out of instinct i just went into position, if i would've known it was you i swear—"

'it's okay! i shouldnt have snuck up on you! i'm sorry!' you signed while covering your mouth, trying not to show that you were holding in a giggle from his rambling.

"i um, actually can't understand sign langu— hey wait, did you just speak?! to me??"

you hummed in confirmation and sheepishly rubbed your arm. 'natural reflex to speak when i feel i'm in danger right? also sorry, writings ok right?' you quickly scribbled down.

just as he was about to reply, the other club members appeared.

"pft! midoriya, you're as red as a tomato!" uraraka cackled, placing an arm on you for support. "what did aiko say to you for you to look like that? she is a low key charmer after all."

"i'm sure she didn't even have to say anything, just looking at her is enough." honenuki cracked as he leaned on the side of the tree.

you appreciated that juzo was one of the only boys who didn't try to befriend or talk to you for ulterior reasons. he was a genuine and kindhearted guy that you had a large amount of respect for. you actually had to beg nezu to let him join the club.

"so what's on the to do list today [y/n?]" ibara kindly asked as she began to spread out blankets.

'today we're learning sign!'

[-☁️-]

hows your day going babes?