Chapter 2

After I had gotten into my car, I immediately called Adam to let him know that I will be home soon.

I have never felt this guilty in my entire life.

What was I thinking? Kissing another man even though I already am in a happy relationship with the love of my life.

Adam was sweet and super caring. He always made me laugh and I never felt safer in anyone's arms.

If I could turn back the time, I would have declined Darren's offer and just stayed at my flat and waited for Adam to come home from work.

I love Adam with all my heart. He was my first love and I want him to be my last.

So I thought.

But why do I feel so different after that kiss with Bain, even though he was almost a complete stranger to me.

What made me kiss him?

Yes, he was indeed good looking, ok he was so much more than good looking, but I don't understand why our kissed felt so different.

Adam kisses with love.

Bain kisses with desire.

That must be it.

I finally got home, and quickly ran to our apartment only to find Adam sitting on the couch while concentrated watching a movie.

As he looked up at me, his eyes began to soften, and he started walking towards me.

"Hey Babe."

He gave me a little peck on the lips and hugged me.

I slowly gave into his hug and pulled him closer.

"Today was quite stressful, I'm glad that I'm home now. I missed you."

I started kissing his neck and he let me.

I then proceeded to take his face in my hands and kissed him hard on the lips.

He growled into my mouth and I felt satisfied with his reaction.

"Fuck Baby you are so hot."

He started lifting up my shirt and I started moving to his abdomen.

I felt electrified and horny.

But Adam didn't seem to mind it.

He actually pulled me down so that I was eye to eye with the bulge in his pants.

Adam still felt a little bit unsure whenever he was a little bit rougher with me, but I told him that I liked it that way and it actually turned me on this time.

I slowly and teasingly shoved his pants down and started kissing his bulge through his boxers.

He started moaning.

"Stop teasing me baby."

I quickly removed his boxers and took his dick in my mouth, while letting out a moan.

He was holding me in place while slightly shoving my face to make me deepthroat his cock.

I liked that he was trying to be a little bit more possessive and didn't ask me if it was ok if he held my head or something like that and yes, he actually did that before.

I started rubbing my clit while getting Adam off.

As I was about to cum, I took his dick in my hand and started giving him a hand job to make him cum faster and it actually worked, we both reached our climax with a loud moan.