part 5

I m very dissapointed guys.Target is not completed still i m updating next part.
Target : 80 votes, 5 followers

Anika notice everybody's gaze on her.......she realize what she blurted out in her emotional state.....
She compose herself.......and said ya I know about naina.....Priyanka told me once.....about her.....
Everybody have tears in their eyes at the mention of naina......
If shivay is great wall of the family.....then naina was.....messenger for all family...members,she is rude,bossy but sweet also.....she always joint family,.....tej and janvi.....love her more than.....anything.....she is more daughter to them than pinky -shakti.....
She handles business with tej and shivay.......
She pampered her siblings very much specially shivay......

Anika....ask....how naina di....died.....this time tej speaked......4 years before....one day....naina...had gone to construction site.... for ...some work......but after sometime.....I got....a call from police.....stating....that...my daughter naina's car....fell of the cliff and she died......by saying....tej breakdown......everybody  are. ....also....crying......
First time anika.....see.....in face of ruthless tej......a father is hidden.....

Omm.....main to itni....bads mother hu....ki.....mere bache.....mujhe chor k chale......jate hai.....wo....mere sath nhi rhna cahte.......wailed.....pinky....loudly.....
Anika run to pinky.....and take her in her arms.....pinky cry loudly in anika arms......
Kisne.....kha...aap buri ma....ho......
Nhi......aap ek bahut achi ma ho......apne.....mujhe.....itna pyar kiya....itna...khayal....rkha....  bilkul.....sagi ma ki tarah or aap bolte ho aap.....achi ma nhi ho......scolded anika softly to pinky.....
Now this is shocking for family.....
bhabhi...aap....bol rhi h ki.....chotima.....apko.....pyar Krti......h.....asked Rudy curiously.....other family members also nodes......with curiosity......
Anika...chuckles......yes.....of course.....ye.....dunia....ki best saas....hai jo.......sadi.....se pehle....hi.....mujhe.....apni.....bahu....accept...kr liye tha.....or.....mujhe beti.....jaise.....pyar v diya.....
Par......humne.....to kvi.....nhi......dekha....chotima....ko apke.... .sath...itna close.........said om confused...

Ha.....we always thought that.....chotima....loves that lady baba.....because..Tia has status,Nam,khoon,khandan.......asked....Rudy.....innocently...with pout.....

Anika and pinky chuckle.........and hug each other.....family.....look....at them open mouthed at their bonding....

Ma...jis din se....Maine oberoi mansion mein kadam rkha hai.....apne.....mujhe....maa jaisa ....pyar....diya mera khayal rkha......but.....chupke se.....,kissi k v samne.....aap.....apna ye.....pyar bhara roop nhi .....ane deti ....q.....asked...anika.....curiously.....family...also look at pinky for answer.....
Pinky....cups anika face....with....her both hands.....and kissed anika forhead with love...and affection.....,then....pinky said....main.....chupke....tujpe apni mamta lutati....hu q ki....Main tujhe khone se darti....hu....
Main darti hu.....ki.....khi....main tujhe v .....apne.....wo dono.......bacho.....ki....tarah.....kho....na du.....with that...pinky burst into tears,she cry loudly......anika hug her......
Youngsters....are so shocked......they......look at each other and thinks kis.....2 bachono ki bat .....ye kr rhi hai......according to them.....pinky lost....only...her one daughter naina di..........
Shivay....can't handle...his curiosity....he ask....mom....aap kin..bachon ki batt kr rhi h..... But pinky....didn't answer him....as she is crying in anika arms....for her lose.....

Billu.....main batati hu.....'teri.....behen.....naina k alawa......tera ek.....judwa bhai v tha.....jo....ab....iss duniya mein nhi hai.....said dadi and burst in tears.....
Every elders.....eyes are moist for their loss .....on their children......
Youngsters are baffled.....to know this truth.....

In another side of city....,a man..in his mid 20.....is beating......some goons.....black...and blue....
Goons are pleading to him...to leave them.......but....he gave...deaf ears to them.....
After beating.....goons....that man called his most trusty man "Girish".....arrest....kro...inn kamino.....salee...bachon...ko mar mar kr bhikh.....mangwa....rhe....the....."inkamino....KO toh....bhikh....main mangawaunga.......
Girish....immediately with other constables....arrests....goons......
Man....then said.....ab main.....iss .....city....mein aa gya hu......ab.....inn.....gundon....na toh....ganga ram.....krunga.....
Girish and constables saluted that man with proundness,.....

Oberoi mansion

Anika is also crying.....with pinky.....,she....feels....pinky....pain...she thought.....aap....chinta mat kijiye....maa....."apne.....jitna....dard...apne...andar....rakha....h...main...usse....apko.....usse...azadi dilaungi."

Anika broke the hug....and said...."maa....aaj.....chup....mat hoiye.....kah.....dijiye...apne....dil..na dard,.....boliye maa.....
Pinky......look at anika ,she caress anika cheek and said..."tujhe pta hai....anika...main sadi se pehle bilkul....tere jaisi thi......innocent,brave,....pr sadi k bad sb badal gya......tujhe pta h main v middle class thi,.....mere sasurji ne mujhe shaktiji k liye pasand....kiya tha......
Apne....ankhon.....mein bahut.....sare sapne le kr ayi thi main...ek....happys family ka.......pr....sadi k bad.....mujhe  pta chala......ki.....mere sapne kvi pure nhi ho sakte the,main...oberoi....khandan...se....kadam se kadam....nhi...mila sakti....
Shaktiji mere sath....party...mein jana...pasand nhi krte...the q ki mujhe English bolni....nhi....ati....thi...nahii....main...jethaniji Ki jaise.....modern thi,pr.....maine....kuch....nhi kha...chup rhi.....papaji....aur mummyji....mujhe.....bahut pyar krte the.....bilkul....apni beti ki... tarah......main khush thi.....sb kuch....thik....chhal....rha tha.....

Phir......mujhe....pta chala.....main maa....banne wali.....hu.....pura....ghar...khushi se jhumne lga......papaji...aur jethji....ne....puree....ghar ko.....khilano.....se bhar diya....tha.....shaktiji,mummyji,aur jethaniji.....mera.....bahut khayal....rkhte the....,naina comes in our life.....,she became....jethji...princess,we love her,pamper....her very much,then in our life come shivay...and his twin brother....pinky choked in tears remembering her another son,u know anika I can't even hold my other son for once,doctor said he is not healthier born,so doctor kept him in a incubator.we all only used to see him through glass of door.
Doctors discharged me and shivay,they said its not good for me and  shivay to stay in hospital for long time,it will affect his health.
I was not ready to leave my one child in hospital but family convince me ,shaktiji  stay in hospital and we all come home to welcome shivay.
But after sometime we get a news that hospital had burnt,we immediately run to the hospital,but it was too late,my son died in that fire and shaktiji is unconscious with injury all over his body.

Pinky burst in tears,everybody is also crying.Rudy lay on pinky lap while crying.
Anika heart pained for pinky,a mother who is craving for her child,she mentally thought,its enough, now its time for action.
Then ,om ,rudra,priyanka come in our life,we started to move on and try to stay for our children.
But after years papaji also leaves us in accident

With passing years family started falling apart,taunting,insulting become routine for us to show who is more powerful.Only in front of naina all stays as happy family as all love naina equally,for her happiness we r ready to  do everything even stop our fighting.Naina was more close to papaji ,after death of his naina started to goes into depression.Doctors advised us to send naina away from memories of papaji.
Jethji send naina to boarding school,after that abroad for higher studies.
Shaktiji chose easy path and surrender himself to prayers,I was left alone.
People used to taunt me,insult whenever I accompany jethaniji to kitty parties or shopping because I m not modern like them.

My son also feel ashamed of me,he never take me to his school on parents meeting,he never made me meet his friends ,no one feel my loneliness,my pain,thats why I started to hide my mother feel and started to taught shivay about nkk,so that no one can insult my son like me cried pinky.
When I saw shivay becoming father figure to omrupri,I felt proud of my son but I m also scared that these responsibilities will snatch his childhood,so I try to help shivay in taking care of omrupri but jethji again taunt me that "I m trying to snatch his children,nobody take stand for me,even mummyji stays silent like always.I was alone and broken so,I started to speak in broken English,started to going kitty parties so that I can match my son standard.
4 years ago naina also left us in accident .
Then one day u came in this house and I felt like I got my daughter in u .

Whole family bow down their head in shame,today they feel pinky pain,they realise only thay are responsible for this change pinky.
Anika glare everyone angrily.

"Hey! Guys what's going on" came a voice...... Everybody turn towards voice to find its belong to daksh..

Daksh look at everyone confused,whole family are sitting on floor in front of pinky aunty with tears in their eyes.

Precap :anika shoot someone....

Next update will be only after target complete...