♡ 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝐼𝓉 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 ♡

Boboiboy :

"Thanks for helping" you smiled at the person in front to of you . He was holding some boxes filled with your mom's order of cocos from the coco shop.

"It was no problem (Name)" he returned your  smile with his warm,sweet one. Both of you kept on looking at each other, making eye contact . But the sweet moment just had to be ruined by an annoyed robotic tone.

"Yeah, it was no problem (Name)" Ochobot huffed angrily as he's presence was forgotten by the two lovebirds. You immediately turned your gaze to look at Ochobot as Boboiboy did the same . " Sorry "

Earthquake :

You were on your way to the library when you saw a figure walking with a few books held in both his hands. Well by few I mean a lot. He was seemingly struggling on carrying those heavy books You, being the all helper type of person went to lend a hand.

He did assured you that he was doing rather fine, but you insisted. As soon as you got to see  the person's face your expression turned so surprised that it actually made the boy confused.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked as a frown was seen on his face.

"Wait- what? Oh, its nothing" you stuttered out the words. Your face started to redden up as you just you could not stand the boy's handsomeness.

"I'm (Name)" you said. Earthquake turned to look at you with a smile " I'm Earthquake " he introduced.

Thunderstorm:

Just like the original one, you met him at the his grandfather's coco shop. He was helping his granddad by working as a waiter. You were new  and decided to head there to have a soothing drink. 

"Thank you Boboiboy " a man thanked the said boy as he just nod.  You were taking glances at him every single minute. Well can't really blame you, he's literally melting your heart down with his hot appearance. When you finished your drink you went to the cashier who was apparently Thunderstorm and was about to pay when he suddenly stopped. You were confused but he only smiled.

"Take it as a welcoming gift from me (Name)"

Cyclone:

You went to the school  field to be met with the school's football team.  You loved to  take photographs  so you bought your polaroid camera along. You decided to take pictures of them while training. 

After taking several pictures you decided to check them. On one of the pic there was a boy with dazzling blue eyes. But that's not the reason why your so attracted to him. But it's because he was literally looking at the camera with a wink, smiling gleefully when the pic was taken. 

You froze. "Hey there!" A voice spoke as you look up to be met with the same pair of blue eyes.

"Did I look good?"

"H-huh?"

He smiled glancing at the photo in your hand and slowly pointing to it.

"Did I look good in the camera?"

Blaze:

After walking around your new school. You were now 100% lost now. Looking around , you saw boy around your age wearing a red hoodie. Thinking that you had no other choice, you decided to ask him some help. But something was off about him. Every minute he would cling the wall near him and slowly turned his head to see the other side of the wall.